1. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    19 Oct '15 07:48
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Proper tantrum sup dude? I am under no duress to answer anything. I don't know what it means. I am willing to make room for the idea that black is being used in a metaphorical sense.
    Dodged for a third time and counting.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Oct '15 07:52
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Dodged for a third time and counting.
    whatever.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Oct '15 07:55
    whatever.
    You seem to have a habit of supporting some very unpleasant topics and saying very unpleasant things.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Oct '15 11:26
    whatever.
    I'm guessing you have had one of your "reflective" moments and decided the risk assessment of a "pants down on the internet" situation, vs "having a go at someone I don't like" was too high.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Oct '15 12:16
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You seem to have a habit of supporting some very unpleasant topics and saying very unpleasant things.
    Denying there is such a thing as marital rape. Supporting the right of parents to engage in child sacrifice. Arguing in favour - in principle - of covering up the rape of children by members of his religious organisation. And now trying to cover up and deflect from mister moggy's ostentatiously racist remarks. 😕

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree