1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 May '20 11:25
    @very-rusty said
    Who said we were close we chatted some in P.M.'S and had more in common than many people know or will get to know about.
    I am just saying, if he respected you as a poster and community member, or found you worthwhile or funny, then perhaps he was a jerk in a way that I hadn't realized.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 May '20 11:261 edit
    @fmf said
    Good riddance.

And not in the ironic way.
    He added something to the forums you never will fmf!

He could get things going quicker than anyone I've known on this site, well I might be close! 😛 😉

A lot of the good ones are not here anymore!

-VR
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 May '20 11:28
    I prefer to stick with my positive impression and memory of Phlabibit and assume that Very Rusty's attempt to draw attention to himself, like he did on the recent Grampy Bobby thread, should not be held against Phlabibit in any way.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 May '20 11:30
    @very-rusty said
    Seitse was a nasty, damaged poster with a sense of humour that was mostly limited to being unkind in an online-disinhibition driven way.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 May '20 11:31
    @fmf said
    I prefer to stick with my positive impression and memory of Phlabibit and assume that Very Rusty's attempt to draw attention to himself, like he did on the recent Grampy Bobby thread, should not be held against Phlabibit in any way.
    Stop talking silly fmf, it isn't about me you or Grampy Bobby.

It was suppose to be about Phlabs and memories of him!

-VR
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 May '20 11:322 edits
    @very-rusty said
    He could get things going quicker than anyone I've known on this site, well I might be close! 😛 😉
    A lot of the good ones are not here anymore!

-VR
    I completely disagree; many posters, dozens and dozens of posters “get things going” here, start interesting threads and “add” something to the the forums.

Seitse in my opinion was the lowest of the low, dishing out truly vile hurtful personal stuff at Grampy Bobby for one example, who was your friend I believe.

No I think you are mistaken about seitse, or maybe it’s something else.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 May '20 11:341 edit
    @very-rusty said
    Stop talking silly fmf, it isn't about me you or Grampy Bobby.
    The point being, you squatted over the thread about Grampy Bobby's passing, and curled a few off in order to create a general narcissistic stink that was all about you. That was a thread that summed you up, in many ways, and one you should have been ashamed of.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 May '20 11:39
    @fmf said
    The point being, you squatted over the thread about Grampy Bobby's passing, and curled a few off in order to create a general narcissistic stink that was all about you. That was a thread that summed you up, in many ways, and one you should have been ashamed of.
    People shouldn't have been bad mouthing him or pretending they were his friend when they really were not! That is on them not me, you have not idea what your talking about. I think you talk just for the sake of talking. Give your fingers a rest! 😛 😉

-VR
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 May '20 11:421 edit
    @divegeester said
    I completely disagree; many posters, dozens and dozens of posters “get things going” here, start interesting threads and “add” something to the the forums.

Seitse in my opinion was the lowest of the low, dishing out truly vile hurtful personal stuff at Grampy Bobby for one example, who was your friend I believe.

No I think you are mistaken about seitse, or maybe it’s something else.
    You completely mistaken about Seitse and GB but you were fooled by their pretend spats. I knew what was going on you didn't!

THE END!

-VR
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 May '20 11:42
    @very-rusty said
    People shouldn't have been bad mouthing him or pretending they were his friend when they really were not! That is on them not me, you have not idea what your talking about. I think you talk just for the sake of talking. Give your fingers a rest!
    All I am saying is that the way you acquitted yourself on that thread ~ which you tried your utmost to make about you ~ was disgraceful in a dreary, predictable way.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 May '20 11:43
    @fmf said
    All I am saying is that the way you acquitted yourself on that thread ~ which you tried your utmost to make about you ~ was disgraceful in a dreary, predictable way.
    I certainly stood up for GB if that is what you mean and stand by my actions!

-VR
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 May '20 11:46
    @very-rusty said
    I certainly stood up for GB if that is what you mean and stand by my actions!
    No, I think you certainly tried to make a thread where people were commenting on Grampy Bobby's passing away about you. You defiled the thread.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 May '20 11:50
    @fmf said
    No, I think you certainly tried to make a thread where people were commenting on Grampy Bobby's passing away about you. You defiled the thread.
    Hey fmf you just think what you want, because I am not going to change your bias against me or Grampy Bobby!

-VR
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 May '20 11:53
    @very-rusty said
    You completely mistaken about Seitse and GB but you were fooled by their pretend spats. I knew what was going on you didn't!
    THE END!
    You are either naive or you making this up in an attempt to deflect from your post supporting Seitse.

I read what Seitse said to Grampy Bobby and it was by far (and I include the worst of the worst on the debates forum) the most hateful piece of posting I have read in my 11 years on this site.

So no it wasn’t “pretend, and no it’s not “the end”, whatever you mean by that.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 May '20 11:59
    @very-rusty said
    Hey fmf you just think what you want, because I am not going to change your bias against me or Grampy Bobby!
    I said what I said to Grampy Bobby's family and did not try to make the thread about me. I don't feel "bias" about your behaviour on that thread. I just thought you made a fool of yourself.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree