1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 May '20 12:021 edit
    @fmf said
    I said what I said to Grampy Bobby's family and did not try to make the thread about me. I don't feel "bias" about your behaviour on that thread. I just thought you made a fool of yourself.
    And I'll lose a lot of sleep from what you think, or who you try to impress on here fmf!!! This thread will be forgotten about in no time, same as what you said means nothing to anyone but you.

Next you'll accuse me of ruining the "Blast fron the past" thread which in reality you did yourself!!! 😛 😉

-VR
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 May '20 12:07
    @very-rusty said
    You completely mistaken about Seitse and GB but you were fooled by their pretend spats. I knew what was going on you didn't!
    Seitse loathed Grampy Bobby and reserved some of his most viciously unkind and deeply personalized cheap shot insults for him, especially in Grampy Bobby's last 2-3 years of active posting here.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 May '20 12:09
    @fmf said
    Seitse loathed Grampy Bobby and reserved some of his most viciously unkind and deeply personalized cheap shot insults for him, especially in Grampy Bobby's last 2-3 years of active posting here.
    You have no idea what was going on between Seitse and Grampy Bobby....I did. They played everyone including you obviously. Me for a bit until I chatted with GB....You ever have a heart to heart with GB?

-VR
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 May '20 12:10
    @very-rusty said
    And I'll lose a lot of sleep from what you think, or who you try to impress on here fmf!!! This thread will be forgotten about in no time, same as what you said means nothing to anyone but you.
    I don't think people are going to "forget" what you are and how you behave, not with you reminding them over and over again, day after day after day.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 May '20 12:11
    @very-rusty said
    You have no idea what was going on between Seitse and Grampy Bobby.
    You are mistaken.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 May '20 12:13
    @very-rusty said
    You have no idea what was going on between Seitse and Grampy Bobby....I did. They played everyone including you obviously.
    The next thing you'll be saying is that I have no idea what is going on here between you and almost everybody on this forum.
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    03 May '20 13:15
    Here's one: Mother in Law by Ernie K-Doe.

Don't know how to do the You tube thingy.

😢
  8. Gothenburg
    Moves
    03 May '20 13:23
    @great-big-stees said
    Here's one: Mother in Law by Ernie K-Doe.

Don't know how to do the You tube thingy.

😢
    YouTube
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    03 May '20 13:29
    @torunn said
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EN5eJf5h_k
    Thank you. 😀
  10. Gothenburg
    Moves
    03 May '20 13:351 edit
    @great-big-stees said
    Thank you. 😀
    You're welcome.

It's quite easy. When you pick up the music you want on youtube, you just copy the address you see, or what is it called? and voilà, there it is.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 May '20 13:46
    @fmf said
    The next thing you'll be saying is that I have no idea what is going on here between you and almost everybody on this forum.
    If you're done maybe people can get back to the OP and the thread intentions.

-VR
  12. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    03 May '20 13:53
    I tried.

😠 😲 😛
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 May '20 13:56
    @great-big-stees said
    I tried.

😠 😲 😛
    OK, that one is on me, I just wanted to make sure he was done with his little rant. 😉 😛 😴 😴
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 May '20 14:00
    @torunn said
    It's quite easy. When you pick up the music you want on youtube, you just copy the address you see, or what is it called? and voilà, there it is.
    It's quite easy... Voilà, there it is.

Except, it seems, one needs to understand French.
  15. Gothenburg
    Moves
    03 May '20 14:07
    @fmf said
    It's quite easy... Voilà, there it is.

Except, it seems, one needs to understand French.
    Yes maybe, and a few other things... 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree