General Forum

General Forum

Blitz now

Standard memberTrev33
General 13 Sep '18 20:42
  1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10321
    13 Sep '18 20:42
    Anyone online fancies trying the blitz feature see if it's working? Apparently if you go through redhotpawn.com it should be and I have a game offered.
  2. SubscriberMudfinger
    Ol' Dirty Heathen
    I'm Naked!
    Joined
    04 Jul '18
    Moves
    621
    14 Sep '18 00:09
    Originally posted by @trev33
    Anyone online fancies trying the blitz feature see if it's working? Apparently if you go through redhotpawn.com it should be and I have a game offered.
    So how's this one workin' out for ya?
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10321
    14 Sep '18 16:18
    Originally posted by @mudfinger
    So how's this one workin' out for ya?
    Played 3 games, all badly but it seems to be working well.
  4. SubscriberMudfinger
    Ol' Dirty Heathen
    I'm Naked!
    Joined
    04 Jul '18
    Moves
    621
    14 Sep '18 17:521 edit
    Originally posted by @trev33
    Played 3 games, all badly but it seems to be working well.
    I've tried a couple of blitz games but I'm not really strong enough to play the blitz/bullet etc. style games. I guess I don't really understand this style of play. I'll have to study up on it.
    It would be interesting to hear others thoughts on this.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    421760
    15 Sep '18 00:111 edit
    Originally posted by @trev33
    Played 3 games, all badly but it seems to be working well.
    I don't seem to be able to get it.

    Perhaps it is because I am using www.chessatwork.com?

    -VR
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10321
    15 Sep '18 00:17
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    I don't seem to be able to get it.

    Perhaps it is because I am using www.chessatwork.com?

    -VR
    Yes, doesn't work on timeforchess either. Only through redhotpawn.com
Back to Top