Blokes who use girlie avatars

Blokes who use girlie avatars

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
03 Aug 07

Originally posted by rmacken
Woohoo!!

I have pulled, im only on my third cider and you are looking better and better with every swig!

Your place or mine?
For God's sake don't do it rmacken! You're a young man, you've got everything to live for! I shudder to think of the pong of that mangy nether region.

SS

Moves
03 Aug 07
2 edits

r

Moves
03 Aug 07

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
For God's sake don't do it rmacken! You're a young man, you've got everything to live for! I shudder to think of the pong of that mangy nether region.
You are joking, im on my 4th cider now, I think im in love!

😀

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
03 Aug 07

You are joking, im on my 4th cider now, I think im in love!

😀
Don't do it man, you'll get some bizarre yeasty fungal infection and your ding dong will fall off. Trust me, I was a heffer hunter for years and if you're not a professional you're very likely to get hurt.

r

Moves
03 Aug 07

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
Don't do it man, you'll get some bizarre yeasty fungal infection and your ding dong will fall off. Trust me, I was a heffer hunter for years and if you're not a professional you're very likely to get hurt.
Thanks for your concern, I have my plank on standby, plus, I will follow the echo's for the way out

😉

K

Moves
03 Aug 07

Originally posted by z00t
What do you think of (big fat ugly) blokes who use girlie avatars (like User 290197?)[b]DD[/b]
That fat bloke holding the bottle is not me. It says so in the profile. Learn to READ.

r

Moves
03 Aug 07

Originally posted by Kalhornov
That fat bloke holding the bottle is not me. It says so in the profile. Learn to READ.
What does your post say?

K

Moves
03 Aug 07

What does your post say?
Huh?

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
03 Aug 07

Huh?
The post is about fat blokes who use girlie avatars.

K

Moves
03 Aug 07

Originally posted by shortcircuit
The post is about fat blokes who use girlie avatars.
This thread isn't mine.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
03 Aug 07

Originally posted by z00t
What do you think of (big fat ugly) blokes who use girlie avatars (like User 290197?)[b]DD[/b]
Manginas!

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
03 Aug 07

This thread isn't mine.
He never said it was. The implication was that you were a fat bloke who used a girlie avatar photo. I wouldn't know, because I don't know you. I am mearly the messenger/translator here. Please do not shoot me or hurl insults in my direction. Thank you very much!!

K

Moves
03 Aug 07

Girl avatars are nice to look at. But you guys would prolly prefer to look at nude pics of fat ugly guys. Especially z00t has a large collection of those.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
03 Aug 07

Girl avatars are nice to look at. But you guys would prolly prefer to look at nude pics of fat ugly guys. Especially z00t has a large collection of those.
Obviously, I am not the one to be asking about handsome avatars. 😞

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
03 Aug 07

Thanks for your concern, I have my plank on standby, plus, I will follow the echo's for the way out

😉
Planks are useless. Look, you're going to need some elbow length rubber gloves, some thin latex sheeting, a roll of duct tape, a trained bat, a fall protection harness, at least two midgets (or some monkeys in a pinch), baking soda and a cattle prod.