1. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    06 Feb '16 13:37
    Originally posted by FMF
    Can you remember the moment in your life at which you were the most angry and why?
    Though it is potentially material for a deep and satisfying discussion on this forum it missed the mark...

Most angry is difficult. I was and still become very angry when people try to impose their view in the name of some higher power.
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    06 Feb '16 18:03
    How to make an angry person angrier:

Just say "Calm Down!"
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    06 Feb '16 23:51
    Originally posted by FMF
    Can you remember the moment in your life at which you were the most angry and why?
    Care to start things off, or are you just fishing for other people's stories so Bobby can use them against them in future threads?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Feb '16 00:58
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Care to start things off, or are you just fishing for other people's stories so Bobby can use them against them in future threads?
    Aside from some teenage incidents that I only dimly recall, the last time I saw red was probably about 25 years ago when a busker, disappointed with the amount of money he'd been given, made a derogatory sexual remark to my wife in a small restaurant ~ in front of quite a few nosy onlookers ~ thinking I didn't understand the language he was speaking. The 'boiling point' feeling only lasted for as long as it took me to see him on his way.
  5. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    07 Feb '16 01:151 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    07 Feb '16 01:22
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Probably the fist fights that I have been in.
    Did you punch her back Master?
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Feb '16 01:40
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Duh, pay attention... He's waiting for GB to chime in so he can use that post against him.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Feb '16 01:561 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Duh, pay attention... He's waiting for GB to chime in so he can use that post against him.
    When have I ever used any private information or personal anecdotes divulged by Grampy Bobby "against" him? Never, and you know it. You say the strangest things when you are angry ~ and, quite frankly, you seem to be angry pretty much all the time. 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree