1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 Jul '13 16:20
    "Boogers"

Most boys in my neighborhood picked their boogers in public, when their mothers weren't around. Billy ate his boogers. He said I did too but it' s not true. Eddie used to roll his earwax around between his first finger and thumb, then sniff it. A lot. I didn't pick any earwax until that fateful day Mrs. Meyers (our 2nd grade teacher) said, "Bobby, sometimes you don't listen too good". So, did you pick your boogers and eat them like Billy did? Did you listen good in second grade or wut!? (gb)
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    01 Jul '13 16:28
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]"Boogers"

Most boys in my neighborhood picked their boogers in public, when their mothers weren't around. Billy ate his boogers. He said I did too but it' s not true. Eddie used to roll his earwax around between his first finger and thumb, then sniff it. A lot. I didn't pick any earwax until that fateful day Mrs. Meyers (our 2nd grade teacher) ...[text shortened]... r boogers and eat them like Billy did? Did you listen good in second grade or wut!? (gb)[/b]
    Yes (really who didn't? If they're honest) and what? (removes earwax) no.
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 Jul '13 17:251 edit
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Yes (really who didn't? If they're honest) and what? (removes earwax) no.
    So, Stees, does this mostly true 2nd grade incident thread meet the "nonintellectual" test?

0.......... 1.......... 2.......... 3.......... 4.......... 6.......... 7.......... 8.......... 8............. 10.....
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    01 Jul '13 18:34
    So, Stees, does this mostly true 2nd grade incident thread meet the "nonintellectual" test?

0.......... 1.......... 2.......... 3.......... 4.......... 6.......... 7.......... 8.......... 8............. 10.....
    nonitellectually speaking, yup. (10)
    Do women fart or do they, euphemistically "Pass gas"?
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    01 Jul '13 19:00
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    nonitellectually speaking, yup. (10)
    Do women fart or do they, euphemistically "Pass gas"?
    they do not fart they blow bum kisses.
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    01 Jul '13 19:12
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    they do not fart they blow bum kisses.
    Isn't nonintellectuality freeing?...kinda like painting outside the lines eh?
  7. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    01 Jul '13 19:13

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 Jul '13 19:44
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    "Yes, we're ready to order: One 'tuna-mayo pasta' with an Earwax Sauté Side for the Lady. Please hold the mayo and boogers. A Large Pine Float for me. It's our first date, so no hurry. Oh, and extra white linen napkins, please.", Billy
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    01 Jul '13 22:37
    I know what you mean, I was was sitting on the train the other day picking my nose and a bloke next to me started eating 'jelly baby's'! yuk! it put me right off me boogers.😠
  10. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    01 Jul '13 22:40
    [b]"Boogers"

Most boys in my neighborhood picked their boogers in public, when their mothers weren't around. Billy ate his boogers. He said I did too but it' s not true. Eddie used to roll his earwax around between his first finger and thumb, then sniff it. A lot. I didn't pick any earwax until that fateful day Mrs. Meyers (our 2nd grade teacher) ...[text shortened]... r boogers and eat them like Billy did? Did you listen good in second grade or wut!? (gb)[/b]
    And this from a man who wonders why some threads don't last very long....
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 Jul '13 23:01
    Originally posted by Indonesia Phil

And this from a man who wonders why some threads don't last very long....
    Phil, a close friend whose judgment I trust suggested the reason 'why some of my threads don't last very long was too much intellectual content' and that 'anything nonintellectual' would be better. So, I gave boogers and earwax a snot. ~Bob

Edit: My pointing finger meant to type: "So, I gave boogers and earwax a shot." lol
  12. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jul '13 02:59
    Phil, a close friend whose judgment I trust suggested the reason 'why some of my threads don't last very long was too much intellectual content' and that 'anything nonintellectual' would be better. So, I gave boogers and earwax a snot. ~Bob

Edit: My pointing finger meant to type: "So, I gave boogers and earwax a shot." lol
    OK, we've done quite well with earwax and boogers.

So how many of you have tried to light a fart? Either successfully or unsuccessfully. Oh, and define 'unsuccessfully'. It just didn't light or there was a hospital stay after the attempt?
  13. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    02 Jul '13 11:58
    Yuk! I was in the middle of eating my eggs when you I read "tuna-mayo pasta"!
  14. Wat?
    Moves
    02 Jul '13 12:26
    It 'could' be beneficial to eat your snot.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/eating-boogers-good-health-scientist-article-1.1328669

-m. 😉
  15. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    02 Jul '13 13:05
    Originally posted by Frank Burns
    OK, we've done quite well with earwax and boogers.

So how many of you have tried to light a fart? Either successfully or unsuccessfully. Oh, and define 'unsuccessfully'. It just didn't light or there was a hospital stay after the attempt?
    Hmmmm, I think I saw that attempted in a film maybe, what was it's name, what was it's name?... Jacksprat? No that wasn't it. 🙁 What was it?😠

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree