1. Joined
    13 May '19
    Moves
    16 May '19 22:41
    My mom died because of a brain tumor, the doctor told us it can be heredity, so there is a chance that it will pass to me. I am afraid now because of the symptoms, i started to have headaches every morning and it worsens every day. My friend told me that certain drugs can help prevent or control them. I am afraid to go to a doctor, so i looked for an alternative solution and i came across this https://www.growingmarijuanablog.com/marijuana-syndrome/ one kind of marijuana that can be used as a medicine. I am not sure if this thing works, does anybody tried it before? I need some help here...
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    16 May '19 22:45
    @sylvia02 said
    I am afraid to go to a doctor, so i looked for an alternative solution and i came across this https://www.growingmarijuanablog.com/marijuana-syndrome/ one kind of marijuana that can be used as a medicine. I am not sure if this thing works, does anybody tried it before? I need some help here...
    Well you have certainly come to the right place!
    Chess players are invariably experts on medicinal use of marijuana.
  3. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    16 May '19 22:561 edit
    @sylvia02 said
    My mom died because of a brain tumor, the doctor told us it can be heredity, so there is a chance that it will pass to me. I am afraid now because of the symptoms, i started to have headaches every morning and it worsens every day. My friend told me that certain drugs can help prevent or control them. I am afraid to go to a doctor, so i looked for an alternative solution and ...[text shortened]... medicine. I am not sure if this thing works, does anybody tried it before? I need some help here...
    The active ingredient in marijuana, THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), is known to alleviate the symptoms of chemotherapy.
    Though I doubt that marinol or any other marijuana-derived medication would be prescribed for self-diagnosed cancer.
    Since you do have a family history, please seek professional help. Get a proper diagnosis. Testing is safer and likely to be less expensive.
  4. Standard memberchessturd
    Trump 2020
    Moves
    16 May '19 23:12
    I smoke every day.

My brain is wooking prefectedly 🤪
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 May '19 23:171 edit
    @chessturd

Pot did not help my sister. If you want to live then go see a doctor. If you have cancer the longer you wait the less chance you have to survive.
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    16 May '19 23:43
    Get thee to a professional... if you're serious. If you're not, still seek the help of a professional.
  7. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    17 May '19 00:05
    @sylvia02 said
    My mom died because of a brain tumor, the doctor told us it can be heredity, so there is a chance that it will pass to me. I am afraid now because of the symptoms, i started to have headaches every morning and it worsens every day. My friend told me that certain drugs can help prevent or control them. I am afraid to go to a doctor, so i looked for an alternative solution and ...[text shortened]... medicine. I am not sure if this thing works, does anybody tried it before? I need some help here...
    It is an interesting first post for someone who has just joined a chess site.

If you are sincere, I agree with the recommendations to seek a medical professional for assessment instead of self-diagnosing.
  8. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 May '19 07:42
    @great-big-stees said
    Get thee to a professional... if you're serious. If you're not, still seek the help of a professional.
    I concur.
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    17 May '19 07:47
    @wolfgang59 said
    Well you have certainly come to the right place!
    Chess players are invariably experts on medicinal use of marijuana.
    I have been self medicating on smoke for years and I’m still waiting on some symptoms to match the my prescription.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 May '19 08:16
    @kevcvs57 said
    I have been self medicating on smoke for years and I’m still waiting on some symptoms to match the my prescription.
    Don’t worry, they do 😛
  11. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    17 May '19 10:33
    @sylvia02 said
    Only 4% of brain tumours have been linked to heredity.
    Any of us can be struck down anytime by a thousand different things.
    Just get on with living and enjoying your life.
  12. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '19 15:06
    @wolfe63 said
    The active ingredient in marijuana, THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), is known to alleviate the symptoms of chemotherapy.
    Though I doubt that marinol or any other marijuana-derived medication would be prescribed for self-diagnosed cancer.
    Since you do have a family history, please seek professional help. Get a proper diagnosis. Testing is safer and likely to be less expensive.
    so it provides relief to the chemotherapy process not a cure?
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 May '19 15:11
    @great-big-stees said
    I concur also.

-VR
  14. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '19 15:211 edit
    @very-rusty said
    I concur also.

-VR
    Yes, in this situation you should be looking for a professional(who didn't build a life of lies) over a shaman. In 10 years cancer will likely be curable or at least manageable.
  15. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    17 May '19 15:40
    @great-big-stees said
    Wise words

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree