1. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    13 Jun '14 08:25
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    The penalty spoiled the game for me, it was the poorest of poor decisions and was never a penalty in a zillion years and should have resulted in a booking. Decisions of that magnitude should be reviewed by a video referee, the argument that it holds up the game is tosh, it would take no longer than the time it takes to remove an injured player. I s ...[text shortened]... hope it does not set a trend of diving which has marred football and spoiled the game for many.
    Lets not forget the worlds biggest cheater THE HAND OF GOD.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jun '14 08:27
    Originally posted by redbadger
    Lets not forget the worlds biggest cheater THE HAND OF GOD.
    You take that back! Diego is a legend!😵
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '14 14:26
    The penalty spoiled the game for me, it was the poorest of poor decisions and was never a penalty in a zillion years and should have resulted in a booking. Decisions of that magnitude should be reviewed by a video referee, the argument that it holds up the game is tosh, it would take no longer than the time it takes to remove an injured player. I s ...[text shortened]... hope it does not set a trend of diving which has marred football and spoiled the game for many.
    As soon as the worlds #1 chimp gets removed from Fifa they'll have a review system... something deeper with that penalty though, clearly the ref was looking to give something, blew his whistle before he even hit the floor. Plus the 'foul' on flapper was harsh as well I thought but would have to watch Japanese football to see if they give them or not.
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '14 14:27
    Originally posted by Tabitha Marshall
    I don't understand why you say this, Brazil has proved more than once to be a team that plays well enough without the need of FIFA's interference. 😕
    Last night they didn't.
  5. rebel city
    Moves
    13 Jun '14 14:36
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Last night they didn't.
    I know, I saw it in the papers today. I did not watch the game, don't have TV where I am right now and all Internet online access to the world cup was blocked as a result of the monopoly of the TV channel transmitting the games (well I think this is the reason because impossible to see anything online). 🙁
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jun '14 21:09
    The Netherlands!
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '14 21:29
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    The Netherlands!
    😀😀😀
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jun '14 21:30
    Originally posted by Trev33
    😀😀😀
    World champions, vanquished! 😲
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    13 Jun '14 21:40
    World champions, vanquished! 😲
    Vanquished? More like humiliated.
  10. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    13 Jun '14 22:34
    Dutch Dynamite for a 5 - 1 win over the cup holders Spain. 😀
  11. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    14 Jun '14 06:15
    Originally posted by Kegge
    Dutch Dynamite for a 5 - 1 win over the cup holders Spain. 😀
    say no more squire/just watch England get nailed to the cross tonight.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jun '14 12:221 edit
    To-night England vs Italy.

Italian team bears many ressemblances with the 1982-team: several injuries at the last moment, the coach with obsolete hair style from mafia movies or Itaian comic book "Alan Ford" (by Magnus and Bunker) and Italian public doesn't believe in them at all.

On the other hand, England have not recovered from sacking Capello yet, and Hodgson didn't manage to keep strong disciplin as Capello did. (But it would have been interesting to see how an Italian would fight against his fellow-countrymen!)
  13. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    14 Jun '14 12:25
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    To-night Englnd vs Italy.

Italian team bears many ressemblances with the 1982-team: several injuries at the last moment, the coach with obsolete hair style from mafia movies or Itaian comic book "Alan Ford" (by Magnus and Bunker) and Italian public doesn't believe in them at all.

On the other hand, England have not recovered from sacking Capello y ...[text shortened]... ut would have been interesting to see how an Italian would fight against his fellow-countrymen!)
    my tip 0:0
  14. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    14 Jun '14 12:31
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    my tip 0:0
    could be right my son thinks the same but I think the Italians will play a spoiling game and probably sneak the winner.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Jun '14 18:10
    Swiss 2 Ecuador 1, what a comedy

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree