1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Feb '17 18:481 edit
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Probably because " the older people closer to death " have more common sense than the younger ones .
    Who are the "unschooled" ?
    Enlighten me .
    Good luck with that dude. We need a Prick exit, a Prixit from dudes like that. He is a wanna be shock jock troll aiming for maximum disruption, that's how he gets his kicks.
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    10 Feb '17 19:39
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Probably because " the older people closer to death " have more common sense than the younger ones .
    Who are the "unschooled" ?
    Enlighten me .
    Easy:

1. We are all going to die. Unless accidents happen, the older we are the
    closer we are to death.

2. Unschooled means without school. Also understood as lacking schooling
    as per the general population.

Any other question?
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    10 Feb '17 19:43

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    10 Feb '17 19:43

5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Feb '17 19:58
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Easy:

1. We are all going to die. Unless accidents happen, the older we are the
    closer we are to death.

2. Unschooled means without school. Also understood as lacking schooling
    as per the general population.

Any other question?
    And you really want us old farts to die off so your sick generation doesn't have to keep paying the bill to support us worthless old ones.

In my case however, I am fully employed and pay 8000 bucks in just fed income tax so it is me keeping YOUR ass fed while you are on the dole.
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    10 Feb '17 20:132 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    And you really want us old farts to die off so your sick generation doesn't have to keep paying the bill to support us worthless old ones.

In my case however, I am fully employed and pay 8000 bucks in just fed income tax so it is me keeping YOUR ass fed while you are on the dole.
    Is there anyone around you in real life? I mean, it's pathological, pops. You're
    like evidently desperate to share your fantasies in here. It's worrying us, pops.
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    10 Feb '17 22:57
    Originally posted by sonhouse

Keep that hamster wheel going, sonhouse!
    If you spin it fast enough, you can maybe get to the moon!
  8. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 00:46

9. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 00:47
    Originally posted by As*&taka
    If you didn't vote, you can't complain about the result.
    As long as it wasn't a vote to repeal Free Speech, then yes, I can!
  10. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 01:09
    Brexit = revenge of the factory worker.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 01:151 edit
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Keep that hamster wheel going, sonhouse!
    If you spin it fast enough, you can maybe get to the moon!
    Yeah, I'm really in an old folks home where they only let me write with crayons.

Get frigging real.

It's funny, I have given facts about my work that can be checked, some of it. But some of it you actually need a secret clearance for instance working on AUTEC, with hundreds of hydrophones. Why don't you give me your best shot as to why I knew that. I am 100% sure nobody here at RHP would have a clue as to why or even that they ARE there. And not that many people on the planet would know either, or the town I lived in Coakley Town on the North Island or Fresh Creek where we had to take a boat across every day to get to work. I guess I have an active imagination then. Or the Banyan tree my first wife (an artist) found that the leaves unrolled to make a kind of papyrus sort of paper she could draw on. Nah, I just made all that up, right? I bet you couldn't even figure out why AUTEC was where it is. I'll bet you never heard of Joseph Spence, who also lived near there or the Pindar family. Boy do I have an active imagination.
  12. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 02:00
    Originally posted by divegeester
    7% of remain voted for UKIP. (A wonderful statistic in itself)
    Huge segments of the remain demographic didn't bother to vote and then bitterly complained about the result.
    Remain then like pulling up statitics about education levels.
    It's hilarious.

Yes, let's watch while the howling continues for decades at every negative statistic, every economic turn, every social injustice. The bleating millennial hearts.
    I can see why you've lost 'friends' over this.
  13. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 02:03
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I guess we will never know; but that is the Remain group's claim.

I spoke to many Remainers in person (not chit chat on the web) and asked them why they wanted to Remain; every single one was for reasons such as: "my daughter wants to study abroad", "I'm worried about mobile roaming charges when I'm on holiday", "will I be able to continue to go on h ...[text shortened]... are very tactical in their thinking and clearly were not considering the deeper issues at stake.
    The deeper issue? What's a deeper issue for individuals than personal finance?
  14. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 02:05

15. Joined
    19 Oct '14
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 03:201 edit
    The EU was set up and continues to exist in order to facilitate multi-national corporations to make money. In this respect the interests of 'ordinary' people and big-business do not coincide.
    Since the EU was established the gap between rich and poor has increased, wages levels have stagnated, unionised jobs have decreased, job insecurity has increased, ever more jobs have been 'outsourced' to the far-east etc. etc. It is easier for Neo-liberal apologists to blame xenophobia and a lack of education for people voting to leave the EU rather than face up to the fact that the EU and similar policies have failed the majority of people.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree