Bucks for Bannings Scandal

Bucks for Bannings Scandal

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Nov 21

@kevin-eleven said
Um, I might need some time to reflect on this, all things considered. 😉
Oh, no, it's a thing, trust me.

Moves
18 Nov 21

@suzianne said
Oh, no, it's a thing, trust me.
Maybe sometime I might need your help in finding a kind way to tell him that I have someone else in mind these days.

Moves
18 Nov 21

@kevin-eleven said
Funny that RHP's Prince of Paranoia links to this in his profile.
Nice to know you are checking out my profile Kevin Eleven 😉

Moves
18 Nov 21
1 edit

@kevin-eleven said
Um, I might need some time to reflect on this, all things considered. 😉
Suzianne’s fantasy life claims are legend here.
Just her believing, hoping, craving that I’m “secretly in love” her to the list.

Jeez, can you imagine.

Moves
18 Nov 21

@divegeester said
Just her believing, hoping, craving that I’m “secretly in love” her to the list.

Jeez, can you imagine.
First and most importantly I should say that if we ever tried to get a gang together to go to Waffle Hut or whatever, I would advocate for your inclusion.

Secondarily, I appreciate that you reply to me (so to speak) at all. The probability cloud of this semi-random dust devil is perhaps more shambly and far-fetched than others of this clade, so of course one might wonder who responds to what. 😉

Moves
18 Nov 21
2 edits

@kevin-eleven said
First and most importantly I should say
Firstly I wasn’t speaking to you you grotty little runt, I used your post to pitch a message to Suzianne. It’s an online rhetorical gimmick.

Moves
18 Nov 21
1 edit

@kevin-eleven said

Secondarily, I appreciate that you reply to me (so to speak) at all. The probability cloud of this semi-random dust devil is perhaps more shambly and far-fetched than others of this clade, so of course one might wonder who responds to what. 😉
Secondly I have no idea what you are rambling on about, you sound like homeless person who found a stash of acid and took the lot.

Moves
18 Nov 21

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Nov 21

@divegeester said
Firstly I wasn’t speaking to you you grotty little runt, I used your post to pitch a message to Suzianne. It’s an online rhetorical gimmick.
So much for honesty and truthfulness.

How many others have you used like this just this week, and are they even aware of it?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Nov 21

@divegeester said

Jeez, can you imagine.
Nice to know that you are as devoid of a sense of humor as you are devoid of honesty.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Nov 21

@kevin-eleven said
Maybe sometime I might need your help in finding a kind way to tell him that I have someone else in mind these days.
He won't believe it. He's as narcissistic as he is mean and humorless.

Moves
18 Nov 21

@suzianne said
So much for honesty and truthfulness.

How many others have you used like this just this week, and are they even aware of it?
There’s nothing dishonest about it; silly person.

Moves
18 Nov 21

@suzianne said
Nice to know that you are as devoid of a sense of humor as you are devoid of honesty.
I am full of humour.
Stop projecting

Moves
18 Nov 21

@suzianne said
He won't believe it. He's as narcissistic as he is mean and humorless.
You are mistaken. I’m creative, quirky, humorous and if I try charming and witty. I’m also combative and challenging.

You are angry paranoid and mostly dull as used dishwater. Except for your fantasies, they’re your best asset.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
19 Nov 21

@divegeester said
There’s nothing dishonest about it; silly person.
Sure, sure.