cancel automatic renewal

cancel automatic renewal

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M

Moves
15 Jan 23

Hello. Can someone guide me on how to change the automatic subscription renewal. I would like to revert back to "manual" - meaning J will renew my membership myself. Thank you.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Jan 23

@mejnour said
Hello. Can someone guide me on how to change the automatic subscription renewal. I would like to revert back to "manual" - meaning J will renew my membership myself. Thank you.
Hi. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the link to Send Feedback. (And then request to cancel subscription renewal).

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Jan 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Hi. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the link to Send Feedback. (And then request to cancel subscription renewal).
I believe he would have to say automatic renewal.

-VR

M

Moves
15 Jan 23

I would like to thank the first responder on how to handle the situation. As to as the second responder - yes - it is true, I did not use proper terminology. For your edification, to simply criticize a choice of words does not answer the question.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Jan 23

@mejnour said
I would like to thank the first responder on how to handle the situation. As to as the second responder - yes - it is true, I did not use proper terminology. For your edification, to simply criticize a choice of words does not answer the question.
Wording is important in this case, as you'd be asking to cancel your subscription. You don't want to do that you want to be able to renew it yourself. The other way appears that you want your Subscription Cancelled.

-VR

M

Moves
15 Jan 23

Agreed. As I mentioned, my wording was incorrect. I would have appreciated an answer not just a correction. Anyone can criticize, to offer solutions can be a little more difficult.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Jan 23
2 edits

@mejnour said
Agreed. As I mentioned, my wording was incorrect. I would have appreciated an answer not just a correction. Anyone can criticize, to offer solutions can be a little more difficult.
I was in fact answering the question by correcting the way it was said. You're Welcome. 🙂

EDIT:
Est-ce que tu parles français. Je t'offrirais bien un jeu mais tu ressembles plus à un mentor qu'à un adversaire

-VR

M

Moves
15 Jan 23

Kindly explain how your response answered my question. To the best of my knowledge, I requested information about how to handle a request, not to correct grammatical errors. If I did not make myself clear, I do not object to your correction, however, to include an answer to my question would have been appreciated. Even to state the previous person gave a response or words to that effect would have sufficed. You are very welcome for the instruction.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Jan 23

@mejnour said
Kindly explain how your response answered my question. To the best of my knowledge, I requested information about how to handle a request, not to correct grammatical errors. If I did not make myself clear, I do not object to your correction, however, to include an answer to my question would have been appreciated. Even to state the previous person gave a response or words to that effect would have sufficed. You are very welcome for the instruction.
You appear to be looking for an argument, no thanks. You obviously don't speak French yet say you live in Ontario, and don't quite seem to understand the way something is worded changes the whole meaning. You have a Great Day, and once again you're Welcome. 🙂

-VR

Moves
15 Jan 23

@mejnour said
Have you reached your goal?🤔

Moves
15 Jan 23

@very-rusty said
You appear to be looking for an argument, no thanks. You obviously don't speak French yet say you live in Ontario, and don't quite seem to understand the way something is worded changes the whole meaning. You have a Great Day, and once again you're Welcome. 🙂

-VR
Thumbing him down in spite isn’t going to help 😄

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
15 Jan 23

@divegeester said
He is lucky he didn't get duffed up. VR showed great self restraint.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Jan 23
1 edit

@divegeester said
Did you thumb him down to make it appear like it was me? 😛 🙂

You are one of the few people I thumb down, but usually not when you say it was me. 🙂

-VR

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Jan 23

@mejnour said
I would like to thank the first responder on how to handle the situation.
No worries sir.

I have added Zanoni to my reading list. (Like the sound of two immortals and their lives during immortality).

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Jan 23
1 edit

@the-gravedigger said
He is lucky he didn't get duffed up. VR showed great self restraint.
t-g, that would be impossible to do on here, all it is a war of words. In this case I just happened to be correct, in the way it should have been said. 🙂

-VR