Moves
    10 May '13 09:29
    Anyone else got the same issue?
  2. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    10 May '13 09:35
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Anyone else got the same issue?
    Yes me. I tried to move and it said page not available.
    So I logged out of time for chess and am now in Immotral blue.
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    10 May '13 09:42
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    Yes me. I tried to move and it said page not available.
    So I logged out of time for chess and am now in Immotral blue.
    happened and vanished. It was reminiscent of the RHP_V2 people know from earlier times.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    10 May '13 09:58
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    happened and vanished. It was reminiscent of the RHP_V2 people know from earlier times.
    Sorry guys, my fault, a minor update which should have taken place transparently, then didn't. Down time should have been less than 2 minutes in total. On the plus side, "print board" just made it's return Thread 152895.
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    10 May '13 10:03
    Originally posted by Russ
    Sorry guys, my fault, a minor update which should have taken place transparently, then didn't. Down time should have been less than 2 minutes in total. On the plus side, "print board" just made it's return Thread 152895.
    great!
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 May '13 18:50
    Originally posted by Russ
    Yes it was back up within seconds of me making the OP which was kind of embarrassing for me actually Russ...try to be less on the ball next time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree