1. In your face
    Moves
    20 Oct '13 11:01
    Well I've waited and bided my time. I have decided that now is the time to purchase RHP subscription as GBP against USD is as good as it will be for the foreseeable future.

Only a complete financial meltdown in the US would get me a better price, but it seems that this has now been avoided. It would be a bit selfish of me to hope for the USA being thrown into complete turmoil, just to save me £5 or so on my yearly subs 🙂
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Oct '13 12:02
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
    Well I've waited and bided my time. I have decided that now is the time to purchase RHP subscription as GBP against USD is as good as it will be for the foreseeable future.

Only a complete financial meltdown in the US would get me a better price, but it seems that this has now been avoided. It would be a bit selfish of me to hope for the USA being thrown into complete turmoil, just to save me £5 or so on my yearly subs 🙂
    My sub is due around new year. I let it slide last year so the renewal date coincided with the computer date change hoping that an annualised negative rounding in the exchange rate mechanisms would provide a fiscal loophole as the international dateline crossed the vortex of the earth's gravity flux. Reckon I can save 0000.2p this year which is not much, but I'm in it for the long game.
  3. In your face
    Moves
    20 Oct '13 12:341 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    My sub is due around new year. I let it slide last year so the renewal date coincided with the computer date change hoping that an annualised negative rounding in the exchange rate mechanisms would provide a fiscal loophole as the international dateline crossed the vortex of the earth's gravity flux. Reckon I can save 0000.2p this year which is not much, but I'm in it for the long game.
    I agree.

Expressed in dollars and cents, pounds, shillings and pence.
    Can't you see it all makes perfect sense.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Oct '13 17:311 edit
    I agree.

Expressed in dollars and cents, pounds, shillings and pence.
    Can't you see it all makes perfect sense.
    Totally. And what's more, with the refund I'm due from Russ for the recent outage during the site upgrade I'm expecting the year to roll out in BIG way.
  5. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    20 Oct '13 17:49

Can we sign you up for Obamacare?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree