Cat Saves Toddler From Dog Attack

Cat Saves Toddler From Dog Attack

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
17 May 14

I couldn't believe the video where a dog attacks a little boy and the family cat leaps on the dog and runs it off. Reminds me of a 17lb Siamese cat my family had when I was in high school. Felix would patrol the neighborhood and run off any dogs he encountered (even German Shepherds) .

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
17 May 14

Originally posted by caissad4
I couldn't believe the video where a dog attacks a little boy and the family cat leaps on the dog and runs it off. Reminds me of a 17lb Siamese cat my family had when I was in high school. Felix would patrol the neighborhood and run off any dogs he encountered (even German Shepherds) .
I saw that last night on the TV news program. I was horrified at first after seeing the dog attack, but that cat was a real hero. Very motherly. The best part was when it came back to check on the child. I've seen cats protect themselves against dogs or their own kittens but never a child. I'm going to have to rethink my allergies to cats. One cool cat. Thanks for posting.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
17 May 14

It was an incredible spontaneous rescue; I channel surfed to see it two more times. Thanks.

Moves
17 May 14
1 edit

I had a cat named Bob who walked out into my living room, with an attitude you wouldn't believe, when my brother visited with his dog, and my brother's German Shepherd put his nose into my brother's shirt pocket, trying to hide. True story.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
17 May 14
1 edit

Moves
17 May 14

I haven't seen this, but let me see if I got this straight. Some dog attacks a baby. The cat
runs the dog off. The cat then goes back to check on the baby. And all this time, someone
is just standing there, taping it all?

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
17 May 14

Originally posted by C Hess
I haven't seen this, but let me see if I got this straight. Some dog attacks a baby. The cat
runs the dog off. The cat then goes back to check on the baby. And all this time, someone
No, there was a security camera which captured the event.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
17 May 14

Moves
17 May 14

Captured on security cameras.

http://www.bakersfieldcalifornian.com/local/x1372324891/Family-cat-saves-Bakersfield-boy-from-attacking-dog

Moves
17 May 14

It was an excellent life moment. I saw it on Facebook that morning and by the time I was finished work it was on the news.

I'm certain the cat did Kung fu on the dog!

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
17 May 14

Moves
17 May 14

No, there was a security camera which captured the event.
Oh, I worked myself up for absolutely nothing then. 😳

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 May 14

Oh, I worked myself up for absolutely nothing then. 😳
you work yourself off for nothing 5 times a day spuff up

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
17 May 14
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Lol, how dare that wasp try and eat your sons cheerios. 🙂

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 May 14

Originally posted by cashthetrash
Lol, how dare that wasp try and eat your sons cheerios. 🙂
I don't think the cat saved the kid it just hates dogs on its patch CATS DONT CARE.