Character Virtues

Character Virtues

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
03 Jul 14

Character Virtues

1. Strong Work Ethic: You're not too big or great to do whatever job you're given; you do your work wholeheartedly and cheerfully. 2. Patience: You recognize that your priorities are not always shared by your family members, colleagues and friends. 3. Good Manners: Simple consideration for the wishes and needs of other people. 4. Acceptance of Authority: Of parents, teachers, coaches, bosses, law enforcement, online moderators and admin. Each post reveals the authentic you.

ook

hirsute rooster

Moves
03 Jul 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
[b]Character Virtues

1. Strong Work Ethic: You're not too big or great to do whatever job you're given; you do your work wholeheartedly and cheerfully. 2. Patience: You recognize that your priorities are not always shared by your family members, colleagues and friends. 3. Good Manners: Simple consideration for the wishes and needs of other people ...[text shortened]... bosses, law enforcement, online moderators and admin. Each post reveals the authentic you.

5.[/b]
Platitudes. The world needs more of these.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Jul 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
[b]Character Virtues

1. Strong Work Ethic: You're not too big or great to do whatever job you're given; you do your work wholeheartedly and cheerfully. 2. Patience: You recognize that your priorities are not always shared by your family members, colleagues and friends. 3. Good Manners: Simple consideration for the wishes and needs of other people ...[text shortened]... bosses, law enforcement, online moderators and admin. Each post reveals the authentic you.

5.[/b]
Hi GB, I notice you have recently taken a sabbatical from the forums in order to recoup your energy and posting creativity.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
03 Jul 14

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Jul 14

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Yes, I banned both of them.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
03 Jul 14

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Jul 14

One does ones best with the narcotics and surgery available.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
03 Jul 14
1 edit

Moves
03 Jul 14

They were sheep?

In your face

Moves
03 Jul 14

Originally posted by divegeester
Yes, I banned both of them.
You have powers of banishment?

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
03 Jul 14

Moves
03 Jul 14

Nice...I agree.

Moves
03 Jul 14

5. Selflessness: Help those less fortunate/able...just because.

old pueblo

Moves
04 Jul 14
2 edits

Guess who's coming to dinner...

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
04 Jul 14

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
5. Selflessness: Help those less fortunate/able...just because.
6. Honesty: First with yourself and then with others. 7. Grace Under Fire: Remaining rationally engaged and calm in the face of adversity when up against impossible odds. 8. Loyalty: A personal commitment mindset equivalent to the willingness to take a bullet for or donate an organ to a friend in need. 9. Forgiveness: Readiness to forgive and forget. 10. Honor: Learning not to make promises lightly but when you do, you keep your word; you pay your debts and you don't hurt your friends.