1. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    21 May '20 08:18
    Just seen an advert on t.v. Stephen Fry asking us to consider people's mental health (you King kidding me) & donate £10.

Ok. Given my income versus yours Fry, you put in a % against mine + any profit you've made by broadcasting that advert. (prove it on paper mind) yeah I'll think about.

King Dong in a wrong way.
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    21 May '20 09:38
    @hells-caretaker said
    Just seen an advert on t.v. Stephen Fry asking us to consider people's mental health (you King kidding me) & donate £10.

Ok. Given my income versus yours Fry, you put in a % against mine + any profit you've made by broadcasting that advert. (prove it on paper mind) yeah I'll think about.

So you want to donate based on what Fry donates?
    Why not give what you want regardless of what he gives?
  3. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    21 May '20 09:39
    @hells-caretaker said

A lot of talk about mental health awareness these days. A lot of underfunded and unavailable mental heath services too. Makes you wonder if the two will ever meet. I guess if I am a part of keeping them separate I can at least salve my conscience with a £10 donation to Stephen Fry, that should cover it.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 May '20 13:53
    @wolfgang59 said

Why not give what you want regardless of what he gives?
    I agree, it is not the amount but what you can afford to give.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree