1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    29 Nov '15 15:492 edits
    Christmas, 2015, on Red Hot Pawn

It's only twenty five shopping days until Christmas Day Friday, December 25, 2015. What online virtual gifts do you hope to give to and/or receive from other members of Red Hot Pawn? Remember: St. Nicolas and Santa Claus know which RHP Boys and Girls have been naughty or nice on these public forums during this past year. Comments on your favorite yearend holiday foods and beverages, music and traditions during childhood and now are also welcome.
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    29 Nov '15 17:281 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]Christmas, 2015, on Red Hot Pawn

It's only twenty five shopping days until Christmas Day Friday, December 25, 2015. What online virtual gifts do you hope to give to and/or receive from other members of Red Hot Pawn? Remember: St. Nicolas and Santa Claus know which RHP Boys and Girls have been naughty or nice on these public forums during this ...[text shortened]... end holiday foods and beverages, music and traditions during childhood and now are also welcome.[/b]
    I'm hoping for the return of the :'(
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    29 Nov '15 17:41
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    I'm hoping for the return of the :'(
    And if you find "the :'(" in your stocking will you share it with other members of Red Hot Pawn?
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    29 Nov '15 18:261 edit
    Yay, Christmas, yes! What a nice time to spread love. Also, to share
    with our users a friendly reminder. Here we go:

Public Service Announcement, courtesy of the American Psychiatric
    Association

Be careful sharing your personal details on RHP with a certain
    someone. Users portraying themselves as a harmless 'lad', white hair
    and all (even with imaginary friends who persist to exist despite the
    medication) are known to fish sensitive data which can then be used
    for passive aggressive rants, nauseating copy pasting, and tasteless
    disclosures to attract attention to themselves. Be afraid of whomever
    invokes the TOS or the supreme ruler role of Russ.
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    29 Nov '15 23:16
    "Boys and Girls, there's an enormous holiday trash receptacle placed at the end of the hall for your convenience." ~Mrs. Santa Claus ----------------> \_/
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Nov '15 01:03

It's only twenty five shopping days until Christmas Day Friday, December 25, 2015. What online virtual gifts do you hope to give to and/or receive from other members of Red Hot Pawn? Remember: St. Nicolas and Santa Claus know which RHP Boys and Girls have been naughty or nice on these public forums during this past ...[text shortened]... end holiday foods and beverages, music and traditions during childhood and now are also welcome.
    Not exactly a momentous day. I have had to work on about three of the last five Christmas Days. 'Children's Mass' at 7 am (or, if not, the long 9 pm one the evening before), one gift [usually by shopping for it together] for each of the children but no one else, a bit of sitting around with grand parents holding court, perhaps a jaunt to the next town along to visit the children's uncles, aunts, grand uncles, grand aunts, and the surviving great grandmother.
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    30 Nov '15 01:35
    Originally posted by FMF
    Not exactly a momentous day. I have had to work on about three of the last five Christmas Days. 'Children's Mass' at 7 am (or, if not, the long 9 pm one the evening before), one gift [usually by shopping for it together] for each of the children but no one else, a bit of sitting around with grand parents holding court, perhaps a jaunt to the next town along to visit the children's uncles, aunts, grand uncles, grand aunts, and the surviving great grandmother.
    Thank you for the second on topic post which I thoroughly enjoyed reading.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Nov '15 01:47
    Thank you for the second on topic post which I thoroughly enjoyed reading.
    It's when you are faced with questions you don't thoroughly enjoy reading that your behaviour falls apart. 😉
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    30 Nov '15 02:17
    Originally posted by FMF
    It's when you are faced with questions you don't thoroughly enjoy reading that your behaviour falls apart. 😉
    It's the honesty of this biographical reminiscence which ignores the risks of the perils of candor I thoroughly enjoyed reading.
  10. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    30 Nov '15 09:06
    Thank God our Family agreed to break the capitalistic "gifting spree". Christmas is much more enjoyable that way.
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 Dec '15 00:042 edits
    As children our favorite traditional foods at Nana's house on those blessed occasions of Christmas so long ago included Swedish Meatballs, Pickled Herring, Smelts, Hardtack, Spritz Cookies, Butter Horns and Cardamom Braided Loaves. We politely declined the Lutefisk which was a gelatinous delicacy of the annual transformation by lye bath soaking, aging, rinsing and creaming that poor old Atlantic Ocean Cod. The obvious question raised was why dry them out in the first place? Culinary benefit? An ancestral tradition? Answer known only to parents, uncles and aunts, paternal grandparents and God.
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    03 Dec '15 13:01
    Reset: Only 21 Shopping Days until Christmas.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Dec '15 13:40

It's only twenty five shopping days until Christmas Day Friday, December 25, 2015. What online virtual gifts do you hope to give to and/or receive from other members of Red Hot Pawn? Remember: St. Nicolas and Santa Claus know which RHP Boys and Girls have been naughty or nice on these public forums during this ...[text shortened]... end holiday foods and beverages, music and traditions during childhood and now are also welcome.[/b]
    I'm going to send robbie carrobie a roll of black pudding
  14. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    03 Dec '15 14:14
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I'm going to send robbie carrobie a roll of black pudding
    And what would you hope to receive from him?
  15. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    03 Dec '15 14:17
    "Sheeple, there's an enormous brain and dignity trash receptacle placed at the end of the hall for your convenience." ~Dr. Nutcase Shrink ----------------> \_/

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree