1. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    04 Dec '15 17:51
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    One flesh, biblically speaking. Won't you rejoice with us?
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    04 Dec '15 18:49
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    My gift to Great Big Stees this Christmas will be a three volume self help manual titled:
    "How to Become Congenial Toward Other Contributors to Online General Forums".
    I appreciate the though GB but I've never had any issues with making Jello that works the way it's supposed to. Having sent many to the contributors here on the GF, I've yet to have anyone say that it wasn't congealed.
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    04 Dec '15 19:04
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    I appreciate the though GB but I've never had any issues with making Jello that works the way it's supposed to. Having sent many to the contributors here on the GF, I've yet to have anyone say that it wasn't congealed.
    "Congenial" vs."congealed" lol
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    04 Dec '15 19:05
    Originally posted by coquette
    Thank you Grampy Santa!!!
    😉
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    04 Dec '15 19:10
    "Congenial" vs."congealed" lol
    Oooops. It's time to visit my eye doctor again.🙄😉
  6. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    04 Dec '15 20:171 edit
    I have encouraged you all to visit Granmpy and even given out his address where he is being held .
    Grampy does not even give me a pretend present.
    Well I will still encourage folk to visit Grampy cos that's wots Christmas is all about.

Before you give me the automatic thumbs down just think about that Grampy.
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    05 Dec '15 03:01

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    05 Dec '15 03:05
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    I have encouraged you all to visit Granmpy and even given out his address where he is being held .
    Grampy does not even give me a pretend present.
    Well I will still encourage folk to visit Grampy cos that's wots Christmas is all about.

Before you give me the automatic thumbs down just think about that Grampy.
    My gift this Christmas to Captain Strange
    will be the same wide berth and forgiveness given to two of my all time favorite almost friends during the past few years:

About @Blackamp: "Last moved 1827 days 6 hours and 5 minutes ago"

"It is better to have played and won, than not to have played" - Schachspeare
    All skulls crushed on sight - sorry, but I just like that crunching sound they make when I grind them beneath my heel. Feel free to crush mine if you see it."

About @Hand-of-Hecate: "Last moved 915 days 23 hours and 30 minutes ago"

"Hate and I are old friends. He drives me and writhes me. He twists me and turns me. In the end, my fiendish friend always tries to burn me. Still, he lifted me from the depths of despair and gifted me with the red tinged grace of God's stare. Freedom is the first born of Hate's savage passions. Struggle his older Brother and Pain his abhorrent Mother. An almost tangible smell of blood, sweat and rivers of s...t lingers and marks the passage of Hate. His gifts are bitter sweet and felt like jittery lightning across one's skin. Yet, smoldering in one's heart of hearts, a bright fire can from such be lit. A shield forged in Hate's firery heart is stronger than the thickest wall crafted from virtue and grace. A sword hammered out from such stern stuff is twisted to be sure, but, carries an edge of which Damocles would be proud and rightfully fearful. Love is a luxury, a comfortable myth and the unrepentant soul of apathy. Love can claim not but half of the roads paved in Hate. Of the roads Love has built many are tainted with irony and scattered with the squandered gifts of the Magi. From love the faithful and virtuous craft the iillusionary last bastion of a fortress of delusion."
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    05 Dec '15 03:18
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Oooops. It's time to visit my eye doctor again.🙄😉
    Here's a Christmas Morning Stocking Gift from Santa Claus: Reveal Hidden Content
    ~o-o~
  10. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    05 Dec '15 10:09
    Santa is about to commit suicide and, henceforth, to be
    a disgrace for humanity.

Courtesy of the Boston Lard and the American Psychiatric Association.
  11. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    05 Dec '15 15:01
    [b]My gift this Christmas to Captain Strange
    will be the same wide berth and forgiveness given to two of my all time favorite almost friends during the past few years:
    Aw schucks gramps.
  12. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    05 Dec '15 15:04
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Santa is about to commit suicide and, henceforth, to be
    a disgrace for humanity.

Courtesy of the Boston Lard and the American Psychiatric Association.
    When I was younger my Grandma rubbed Lard into my Grampys back when he was ill.

He went down hill fast after that.
  13. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    05 Dec '15 15:25
    About @Blackamp: "Last moved 1827 days 6 hours and 5 minutes ago"
    Five years, Bobby. That old grudge has been festering in your gut for five years. Take a laxative.
  14. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    05 Dec '15 16:051 edit
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    That old grudge has been festering in your gut for five years.
    He's known for having a vindictive streak, a sanguine knack for
    cruelty, and a really good memory (either that or a database saved
    in his Commodore computer).
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    05 Dec '15 16:101 edit
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    When I was younger my Grandma rubbed Lard into my Grampys back when he was ill.

He went down hill fast after that.
    "Captain Strange, last week my grade one classmate Andrew [whose family recently relocated to our town from Fargo, North Dakota] told us all at afternoon recess in the playground that his maternal grandmother still makes old fashioned soap with lard as one of the ingredients in her basement and that during his family's last visit there he nibbled quite a bit of the soap when nobody was watching and said that it tasted really awful even worse than bitter veggies. anyhoo, the bullies in our class nicknamed him 'Fargo Lardo'. Andrew told our school's principal Mister Russell who patted him on the head as he said, 'well i guess mean spirited boys today are the same as they were back in the day of sticks and stones before the internet engulfed our lives.' Hmm..." ~child anon

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree