1. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    12 Jul '20 11:58
    How many of our dear friends from Australia; New Zealand, South Africa and/or South America have recently celebrated "Leon Day" ("Noel" spelled backwards) on June 25th?

If so, Season's Greetings!
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Jul '20 13:561 edit
    @wolfe63 said
    How many of our dear friends from Australia; New Zealand, South Africa and/or South America have recently celebrated "Leon Day" ("Noel" spelled backwards) on June 25th?

Interesting......I wonder if that is what our Christmas movies in July on a few week-ends are all about?

Probably not! 😉

-VR
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    14 Jul '20 01:39
    @wolfe63 said

Our family celebrate "Sixthmas" on the Saturday/Sunday closest to 25th June.

Mid-winter is celebrated close to 21st June
    YouTube
    unfortunately the carnival was cancellled this year due to COVID-19.

Maori and the wider community celebrate Matariki but different iwi celebrate at
    slightly different times. The schools observe Matariki the week before end of term.
    (ie first week of July)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree