1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Dec '12 02:30
    Originally posted by ale1552
    I stayed away after it brought me some sleepless nights. I go there only if someone asks me to read something interesting. I made a comment a couple of weeks ago and left again.
    Some people know the Bible quite well actually, I was surprised & impressed~!
  2. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    16 Dec '12 02:37
    Literature and the gods. What is wrong with these mortals who figure the gods spoke to them.
  3. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Moves
    16 Dec '12 02:48
    Originally posted by Kegge
    I usually find a load of cum in my stockings.
    Sounds like footsie gone wild.

Maybe this year you'll get a case of Wesson Oil and a Twister game.
  4. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Moves
    16 Dec '12 02:513 edits
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Hey, Sumydid, what would you like to find in your stocking from Santa Claus this year... [hidden]maybe a manual on the basics of picking winners in the NFL. (lol)[/hidden]
    Anything Falcons or Braves affiliated is nice. Since they awarded my corner office to the most talented butt-kisser and dumped me in a cubicle, my home decor is now the benefactor of my framed, limited edition Braves Fulton County Stadium photo, complete with a bronze medallion dated 1966 when the Braves were incepted... and my coveted aluminum Falcons trashcan.

What could possibly be better, though, than an oversized solid black (but for team logo) Falcons coffee mug. Well, other than a black Atlanta Falcons winter jacket (but reliable sources tell me that's already coming! I hope so!)

So how's about you, GB?
  5. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    16 Dec '12 07:551 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Joined
    26 Oct '06
    Moves
    16 Dec '12 08:19
    Depends what my next paycheck looks like! If there's money I'll probably buy a few more things. If not, I"ve bought enough to be done.
  7. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    16 Dec '12 08:23

8. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    16 Dec '12 11:40
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    This is the GF ... nothing can be taken seriously here. If anybody is stupid enough to think having guns sops violence than their is nothing I say that will stop it. Ale is a imaginary person, just like you and all the others here (including I ). I made a joke about a 60 year old turkey and misses ale felt insulted. Now she thinks I was banned for that? She deserves to be ridiculed.

Besides ... who are you really. Which "alter ego" did you give up and became drewnogal? You may PM it to me or send me a game. I am just curious.
  9. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    16 Dec '12 12:28

10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    16 Dec '12 13:29
    Originally posted by sumydid
    Anything Falcons or Braves affiliated is nice. Since they awarded my corner office to the most talented butt-kisser and dumped me in a cubicle, my home decor is now the benefactor of my framed, limited edition Braves Fulton County Stadium photo, complete with a bronze medallion dated 1966 when the Braves were incepted... and my coveted aluminum Falcons tras ...[text shortened]... (but reliable sources tell me that's already coming! I hope so!)

So how's about you, GB?
    Hey, Sumy, much more a case of what I don't particularly want... instant paralysis, loss of my legs and another
    sixteen months of strenuous rehab, not to even mention a steady diet of uninteresting instutional food. Ugh!
    -
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    16 Dec '12 13:30
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    (Buddy Wabbit's waiting... your move)
  12. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    16 Dec '12 13:34
    This is the GF ... nothing can be taken seriously here. If anybody is stupid enough to think having guns sops violence than their is nothing I say that will stop it. Ale is a imaginary person, just like you and all the others here (including I ). I made a joke about a 60 year old turkey and misses ale felt insulted. Now she thinks I was banned for that? She de ...[text shortened]... id you give up and became drewnogal? You may PM it to me or send me a game. I am just curious.
    Truly I say to thee,
    am I someone else or am I me?
    When you engage with one another,
    am I your foe or am I your brother?

Some text read here can be put to shame,
    you think it's not new, this account is the same.
    But in fact you will not know,
    am I really new and not from long ago?

This person posting here now,
    you can never be sure of anyhow.
    For when I dare to speak today,
    am I truly new or a breech of 3a?

All in all it's a guessing game,
    playing chess with a really strange name.
    I have the heart of a lion, strength of an iron girder,
    speak to the Mods if you want to take it further.

If you do not then I say back down,
    sulk and sneer, wear a frown.
    My pieces shall continue across the boards
    I continue my path through enemy hordes.

Finally in these four lines,
    I've paid my dues but committed no crimes.
    If you wonder, who speaks now,
    worry not your furrowed brow.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Dec '12 20:33
    This is the GF ... nothing can be taken seriously here. If anybody is stupid enough to think having guns sops violence than their is nothing I say that will stop it. Ale is a imaginary person, just like you and all the others here (including I ). I made a joke about a 60 year old turkey and misses ale felt insulted. Now she thinks I was banned for that? She de ...[text shortened]... id you give up and became drewnogal? You may PM it to me or send me a game. I am just curious.
    The name Ale may be made up the person using it is a real person, with feelings just like you and I. Time you woke up and realized this FACT!
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Dec '12 20:572 edits
    A ban? yeah right. Keep dreaming old bat.
    Love them or hate them, there are some "interesting" characters here at rhp; you are not one of them. You are a dullard who has neither the wit to mock effectively nor the charm to get away with it.
  15. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    16 Dec '12 21:53
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Love them or hate them, there are some "interesting" characters here at rhp; you are not one of them. You are a dullard who has neither the wit to mock effectively nor the charm to get away with it.
    Now you have hurt my feelings.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree