1. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    16 May '19 17:101 edit
    @very-rusty said
    By trashed, you mean RUDE remarks for no apparent reason? πŸ˜‰

-VR
    Not specifically. I meant both that it would probably be gate-crashed by people who would deflect it, which eventually happens to almost all threads anyway, and "canned," "binned," removed, deleted. Did you notice that my clanmate, Miss T, genuinely appreciated your chrysanthemum post and said so? What a Misfit, eh?
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 May '19 17:18
    @moonbus said
    Not specifically. I meant both that it would probably be gate-crashed by people who would deflect it, which eventually happens to almost all threads anyway, and "canned," "binned," removed, deleted. Did you notice that my clanmate, Miss T, genuinely appreciated your chrysanthemum post and said so? What a Misfit, eh?
    moonbus,

If you had been following what I've been saying closely. I did say that I wasn't putting all the "Misfits" in one basket so to speak, maybe not in those words.

It was only 3 that I was having a war of words with, which has actually dropped to only 2 now. πŸ˜‰

-VR
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    16 May '19 19:29
    If you had been following what I've been saying closely...
    ... you'd be ready for a stiff drink by now..
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    16 May '19 19:38
    @very-rusty said
    moonbus,

If you had been following what I've been saying closely. I did say that I wasn't putting all the "Misfits" in one basket so to speak, maybe not in those words.

It was only 3 that I was having a war of words with, which has actually dropped to only 2 now. πŸ˜‰

-VR
    We are a motley crew indeed, we who did not fit in anywhere else. Only Suzi has the chutzpah to mold us into a clan. And anyway, the forums thrive on flame war(t)s, don’t they?
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    16 May '19 19:40
    @handyandy said
    ... you'd be ready for a stiff drink by now..
    A double.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 May '19 20:34
    @moonbus said
    We are a motley crew indeed, we who did not fit in anywhere else. Only Suzi has the chutzpah to mold us into a clan. And anyway, the forums thrive on flame war(t)s, don’t they?
    I figure you all get along so why not make a Clan, makes perfect logic!

I have to agree that wars of words do make the forums lively.

You need you good guys/gals, bad guys of course there are no bad girls, comedians, people with superiority complexes, all adds up to a lot of thumbs up and down. πŸ˜‰

-VR
  7. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    20 May '19 09:17
    I wonder why the obscure chinese meaning is discussed while the betterknown use of the Flower as Symbol for the Tenno is not.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 May '19 10:18
    @ponderable said
    I wonder why the obscure chinese meaning is discussed while the betterknown use of the Flower as Symbol for the Tenno is not.
    It makes sense!!! πŸ˜‰

-VR
  9. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    21 May '19 16:561 edit
    @ponderable said
    Rusty wanted to impress his friend(s) and copy/pasted a section buried in the bowels
    of a Wikipedia entry on chrysanthemums. His motives are unclear, even to him. The
    better-known Japanese connection is of no interest, apparently.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 May '19 16:57
    @handyandy said
    Rusty wanted to impress his friend(s) and copy/pasted a section buried in the bowels
    of a Wikipedia entry on chrysanthemums. His motives are unknown, even to him.
    The better-known Japanese connection is of no interest, apparently.
    FRIENDS?...What friends are you talking about Andy?

You're off your medication again right? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

-VR
  11. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    21 May '19 17:03
    @very-rusty said
    You're off your medication again right?
    Hilarious, Rusty!! Another senior citizen joke!
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 May '19 17:063 edits
    @handyandy said
    Hilarious, Rusty!! Another senior citizen joke!
    Happy you liked it Andy!!! Finally chilling out on the age things EH? It doesn't bother when someone calls me an old man, after all I am past 50!!! πŸ˜‰

Unlike the poster who said you would see if there was God first, I don't agree with him/her as anyone can go at any time, age doesn't matter when it comes to that.

We all have to be comfortable with who we are no matter what age we happen to be, or life isn't much fun.

-VR
  13. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    21 May '19 17:08
    @very-rusty said
    Happy you liked it Andy!!! Finally chilling out on the age things EH? It doesn't bother when someone calls me an old man, after all I am past 50!!!
    And mentally, less than 11.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 May '19 17:093 edits
    @handyandy said
    And mentally, less than 11.
    LOL...Hell Andy you got me up into double digits now, I am almost old enough to be on the site, should have given me 2 more years!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

So, what is is like talking trash to someone you think is mentally at 11 years or less old? πŸ˜‰

-VR
  15. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    21 May '19 17:11
    @very-rusty said
    You're off your medication again right?
    Come on, Rusty, give us some more senior citizen jokes!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree