Clan Forum

Clan Forum

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

White Hats Rule!

over here!

Moves
25 Jan 16

I went to try to start recruiting for my clan again, but the Forum thread is suspended. Did I miss something?

Moves
25 Jan 16

Originally posted by jcandance
I went to try to start recruiting for my clan again, but the Forum thread is suspended. Did I miss something?
That has to be a rhetorical question or you've been living under a rock for a while. 😉

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
25 Jan 16

Just its dying whimper. 😉

m

Moves
25 Jan 16

We need the clan forum back !!!

m

Moves
25 Jan 16

We need the clan forum back !!!

White Hats Rule!

over here!

Moves
25 Jan 16

are clans a dead thing now? My can has been treading water for a while, but we still accept enough Challenges, just need more folks. What have I missed? And not not rhetorical.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
25 Jan 16

are clans a dead thing now? My can has been treading water for a while, but we still accept enough Challenges, just need more folks. What have I missed? And not not rhetorical.
you might be interested in that thread:

Thread 166111

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
25 Jan 16

If the clan System as such is dead or has been dead since some time, or can be revived was the Topic of several discussions here, in the help froum and in the Site Suggestion Forum. But you might have to dig a round a bit to find the threads...

White Hats Rule!

over here!

Moves
25 Jan 16

Eh, that's a lot of work to dig around. I guess something got chippy? I still don't understand.

White Hats Rule!

over here!

Moves
25 Jan 16

I'm not trying to start anything up, but from reading that I guess clan recruitment is now banned from the forums but clans are still a thing? So it's simply a legacy thing now? IF you still have a clan, keep doing it , but don't expect to grow anymore?

rc

Moves
25 Jan 16

I'm not trying to start anything up, but from reading that I guess clan recruitment is now banned from the forums but clans are still a thing? So it's simply a legacy thing now? IF you still have a clan, keep doing it , but don't expect to grow anymore?
our ranks are swelling open with players eager to join in our noble cause to take the Metallica citadel down.

m

Moves
25 Jan 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
our ranks are swelling open with players eager to join in our noble cause to take the Metallica citadel down.
It's what you live for !!
Every living moment of the day you are consumed by your obsession with Metallica.
Which brings discredit to your own clan which might actually have had
a good year in 2016 without the collusion challenges.

Wonder how your clan members feel about that.
Maybe IVV will let you into their "Integrity Division" 😀😀

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
25 Jan 16

BRING THE PITCHFORKS! SOMEONE BROKE THE RULE OF
THE ALMIGHTY @RUSS ! BURN THE HERETIC!

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
25 Jan 16

The new, friendlier and more civilised clan forum is now open.

Thread 167217

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
25 Jan 16

Guess who is the first one to shove his nose into Russ' rear for this
feature? 😉