1. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Feb '18 06:37
    What's the point? They go so fast, they actually run, so no one can see them. The only way for a viewer to see gaffer, script boy, editor etc would be to freeze the frame.
  2. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    09 Feb '18 02:40
    Somebody notices, I'm sure. Having worked on a film or tv show is part of one's cv, even if one wasn't visible on screen. I expect that is how a scriptwriter or a gaffer or a set decorator gets more and better work, by citing things he's done before, and the credits are the proof.
  3. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 15:52
    Originally posted by @vandervelde
    What's the point? They go so fast, they actually run, so no one can see them. The only way for a viewer to see gaffer, script boy, editor etc would be to freeze the frame.
    I think another point is to give you an impression just how many people you need to make a (good?{at least technical aspects of }) show.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 19:48
    Originally posted by @moonbus
    Somebody notices, I'm sure. Having worked on a film or tv show is part of one's cv, even if one wasn't visible on screen. I expect that is how a scriptwriter or a gaffer or a set decorator gets more and better work, by citing things he's done before, and the credits are the proof.
    My band Southwind got a TV gig, and my wife, manager of the band, got Ed Asner to allow our band's name to go in the credits. Not bad for a folk music band. Few years ago now🙂
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    06 Mar '18 19:43
    Originally posted by @vandervelde
    You're just supposed to listen to the nice music.
  6. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    06 Mar '18 20:37
    Originally posted by @trev33
    You're just supposed to listen to the nice music.
    I find it wakes me up.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree