1. Joined
    14 May '14
    Moves
    07 Mar '15 00:20
    Looking for a player(s) that base his play around the Colle as white. Someone to bounce idea against and generally confer with from time to time.
    I've been playing the Colle for several years and enjoy the lively games that result. Various move orders and when to play something else have been important aspects of play.
    I love hearing from you Colle haters also.
  2. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    07 Mar '15 04:052 edits
    Originally posted by Rookpawn59
    Looking for a player(s) that base his play around the Colle as white. Someone to bounce idea against and generally confer with from time to time.
    I've been playing the Colle for several years and enjoy the lively games that result. Various move orders and when to play something else have been important aspects of play.
    You might send @robbie-carrobie a message.
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    07 Mar '15 18:32
    Originally posted by Rookpawn59
    Maybe you want to establish (or take over) a club?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Mar '15 20:13
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    You might send @robbie-carrobie a message.
    message received and understood 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree