1. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    24 Jan '20 14:14
    @badradger said
    cant afford electric got a diesel suv.....probably see me out.....send cash please,, al donations welcome.
    Here's an idea. Now before you get riled, hear me out. Seems to me you are/were in the flooring business. If you have any leftover wooden flooring perhaps you could construct a wooden car, a la Fred Flintstone, that runs on your ability to run.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Jan '20 14:19
    @great-big-stees said
    Here's an idea. Now before you get riled, hear me out. Seems to me you are/were in the flooring business. If you have any leftover wooden flooring perhaps you could construct a wooden car, a la Fred Flintstone, that runs on your ability to run.
    If my left Knee was ok and my DIY skills were up to muster it might work.....send money , food parcels , gold bullion , soup even
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    24 Jan '20 14:28
    @badradger said
    If my left Knee was ok and my DIY skills were up to muster it might work.....send money , food parcels , gold bullion , soup even
    Unfortunately I don't get my CPP (Canada Pension Plan) money till the end of the month but when I do get it I will see if I have any discretionary funds with which I can help but I wouldn't hold my breath.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Jan '20 14:32
    @great-big-stees said
    Unfortunately I don't get my CPP (Canada Pension Plan) money till the end of the month but when I do get it I will see if I have any discretionary funds with which I can help but I wouldn't hold my breath.
    Stees I am really touched by your kindness but come april I will be in reciept of an extra £3 british pounds per week extra pension.......lucky for me I have a rainy day fund.
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    25 Jan '20 12:50
    @badradger said
    Stees I am really touched by your kindness but come april I will be in reciept of an extra £3 british pounds per week extra pension.......lucky for me I have a rainy day fund.
    We (us pensioners) usually get a cost of living (which I believe for us this year is 2.2😵 increase in our CPP, which I may be able to send your way. I will keep you apprised. Oh wait...we have been talking about next year's winter getaway and thinking that maybe we might try a different destination, one that would be quite a bit more expensive (like double) than the ones we usually go for so my "kindness" may be premature. 🤔 😲

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree