1. SubscriberCroc
    Happy Snappies Clan!
    Everglades
    Moves
    09 Oct '13 10:55
    I am celebrating 10 glorious years of playing chess on this wonderful site and have just added 10 new games and hope to play some of my old time adversaries as a special treat. Their live now so any takers? 🙂
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    09 Oct '13 11:09
    We played our first game June 16th 2005, do I qualify?
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    09 Oct '13 11:29
    Congratulations!

A nice reminder that not only has this site become a big chapter in my life thus far, when some of you guys have been here for over a decade and visited daily during that time, it must be a small part of yours too.

Where did the years go, eh?
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    09 Oct '13 12:07
    Originally posted by Russ
    Congratulations!

A nice reminder that not only has this site become a big chapter in my life thus far, when some of you guys have been here for over a decade and visited daily during that time, it must be a small part of yours too.

Eh?
    You Canadian Russ?
  5. SubscriberCroc
    Happy Snappies Clan!
    Everglades
    Moves
    09 Oct '13 13:01
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    We played our first game June 16th 2005, do I qualify?
    You sure do! You can drop me a challenge as your up to your current limit I cannot challenge you direct (your on my buddy list)
  6. SubscriberCroc
    Happy Snappies Clan!
    Everglades
    Moves
    09 Oct '13 13:14
    Originally posted by Russ
    Congratulations!

Its thanks to people like you Russ that allow the rest of us to share the highs of beating someone ranked 500 points above you! the lows of losing against someone 500 points below you! (both of these I have done) and generally allow all of us to waste away our lives in a past time that we all love.

On my travels around the world I have physically met up with several RHP players for an offline game. This place has, and always will be about community.

I for one will be here in 10 years time!
  7. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    11 Oct '13 00:35
    Originally posted by Croc
    I am celebrating 10 glorious years of playing chess on this wonderful site and have just added 10 new games and hope to play some of my old time adversaries as a special treat. Their live now so any takers? 🙂
    Happy Anniversary Croc. I cant remember ever playing you, I looked it up. We've played 5 times. I believe dementia has finally set in.....
  8. SubscriberCroc
    Happy Snappies Clan!
    Everglades
    Moves
    11 Oct '13 11:40
    Originally posted by Bobla45
    Happy Anniversary Croc. I cant remember ever playing you, I looked it up. We've played 5 times. I believe dementia has finally set in.....
    I guess that's because out of those 5 games the best I managed to scrape was a draw! 🙂
  9. Standard memberempovsun
    Adepto 'er perfectu
    Moves
    11 Oct '13 12:17
    It's nice to see a real chess fan support a chess site for so long. Kudos! 🙂
  10. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    11 Oct '13 13:08
    I guess that's because out of those 5 games the best I managed to scrape was a draw! 🙂
    🙂 all the same congrats on 10 the time it flies by!
  11. SubscriberCroc
    Happy Snappies Clan!
    Everglades
    Moves
    12 Oct '13 16:56
    Thanks for all you kind words!
  12. rural North Dakota
    Moves
    12 Oct '13 17:00
    Congratulations! Ten years ago I did not even own a computer!
  13. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    04 Dec '13 13:03
    Game 10259236

This was our anniversary game...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree