1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 15:22
    So she escapes indictment, but is revealed to be as careless and clueless as possible.

That's leadership?
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 15:28
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    So she escapes indictment, but is revealed to be as careless and clueless as possible.

That's leadership?
    Take it to "Debates" please.
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 15:32
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Take it to "Debates" please.
    It crosses both categories and is highly relevant.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 16:07

That's leadership?
    So you figure thrump who lashes out without thinking, is better equiped to lead? Thrump is a sociopath, that is clear. Also Narcissistic. He is a mental basket case. Which is the MO of a lot of CEO's.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 16:081 edit
    18 US Code 793 Section F:
    (f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense,

(1) through GROSS NEGLIGENCE permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or

(2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

SHALL BE FINED UNDER THIS TITLE OR IMPRISONED NOT MORE THAN TEN YEARS, OR BOTH.

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

Dear God in heaven, I will get a thumbs down with a post like this.

Er....um....get over it right wingers Move along, nothing to see here.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 16:11
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So you figure thrump who lashes out without thinking, is better equiped to lead? Thrump is a sociopath, that is clear. Also Narcissistic. He is a mental basket case. Which is the MO of a lot of CEO's.
    Its the two bottles scenario, one you know will kill you (Hillary) and one you dont know if it will kill you but it might (Donald) which are you gonna choose?
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 16:37
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Its the two bottles scenario, one you know will kill you (Hillary) and one you dont know if it will kill you but it might (Donald) which are you gonna choose?
    Looking at Hillary's accomplishments as Secretary General, you already know what is in the bottle.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 17:49
    After this one can only vote for Trump.
    If she however offers Bernie a state secretary position, she could redeem herself.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 20:01
    Originally posted by whodey
    18 US Code 793 Section F:
    (f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense,

(1) through GROSS NEGLIGENCE permits the same to be rem ...[text shortened]... th a post like this.

Er....um....get over it right wingers Move along, nothing to see here.
    "(1) through GROSS NEGLIGENCE permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or

(2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—"

I don't see how this applies. Email, through it's very nature, does not have a "chain" of custody. It's more like a "cloud" of custody. They were not "removed", nor were they "delivered to anyone in violation of its trust". Neither were they "lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed", and those that were deleted were not "relating to the national defense".

So, again, I don't see how this applies.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 20:01
    Crooked Hillary Dodges Bullet
    Maybe gravity bent it...
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 20:06
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    As you well know, if your premise is false, then your entire argument fails.

Who, exactly, has Hillary killed?
  12. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 21:00
    Originally posted by whodey
    Looking at Hillary's accomplishments as Secretary General, you already know what is in the bottle.
    I didn't know Hillary was Secretary General
    how did I miss that?
  13. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 21:28
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    I didn't know Hillary was Secretary General
    how did I miss that?
    She was in charge of Marshall law.
  14. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    06 Jul '16 00:52
    This is such an American thread.
  15. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    06 Jul '16 01:32

That's leadership?
    No. That's above the law!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree