1. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    08 Jul '16 11:55
    Originally posted by josephw
    Well, if I'm stupid what does that make you?

Why don't you list some of the extreme leftist views and let's compare them with what God's Word has to say about them. Then maybe you might glean from the comparisons some of the light of the Truth.

If not, at least you can get some more reasons to call me stupid. Then you can remain true to form. It'll make you feel better about yourself too.
    For starters: I believe much of the Bible is allegory and was never meant to be taken literally.
    I believe in same-sex marriage when the two people involved share a commitment and love each other.
    I believe a woman has a right to an abortion on demand and without apology.

By the way, I didn't say you were stupid. I asked if you were stupid because of the way you were responding.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    08 Jul '16 12:40
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    As a Christian, I do often think "WWJD?" and that is what defines what is "right" to me.

Corporate globalists trying to shove all the money up to the top 1/10th of 1%, at the direct expense of the other 99.9%, are not very Christian, and yet this seems to be the chief aim of many Republican priorities. And the Republicans are always "the party of the ev ...[text shortened]... t of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." THIS is what the "side of right" means to me.
    The biggest issue is the one overlooked or ignored, which is using a square peg in front of the horse.
    Essentially, we've mixed up the entire situation.
    As Christians, we would scream bloody murder were the government mandating the pulpit's message.
    Bloody murder.
    Heck, we'd get violent if the tax-exempt status was removed for even the most egregious cases of obvious greed such as Joyce Meyers or others of similar positions.
    Despite that line of demarcation inward, we barely think twice in insisting no such line exists outward.
    Congress sits (when not lying to stay elected) around daily dreaming of new laws to enact, thus ensuring their relevance.
    It's lawmaking via the barber method: just enough to ensure a repeat visit every four weeks or so.
    Solon would have destroyed these jackals.
    But, in essence, the lot of them are creatively ensuring our absolute need for them by dreaming up and then enacting laws to legislate morality in varying degrees of gray shades.
    225 years since the first session and those folks are still at it today!

So... what are they doing for Christians, exactly?
    Why would a Christian give it even a thought, let alone a second one?
    It (the government of man) is secular by nature... but we're going to insist it behaves as a theocracy?
    Lipstick on a pig will still leave an emphatically pork-like experience.
    Short of naming the Lord Jesus Christ as the one true head of our government, literally everything this country does is in opposition to His kingdom.

Render unto the US what is in the image of the US.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 01:53
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    The biggest issue is the one overlooked or ignored, which is using a square peg in front of the horse.
    Essentially, we've mixed up the entire situation.
    As Christians, we would scream bloody murder were the government mandating the pulpit's message.
    Bloody murder.
    Heck, we'd get violent if the tax-exempt status was removed for even the most egregio ...[text shortened]... try does is in opposition to His kingdom.

Render unto the US what is in the image of the US.
    Whatever helps you sleep at night, "trisha".

They say that "You're either part of the solution, or you're part of the problem."

With no focus, good luck deciding what side you're on. But since you're so into obfuscation, I'm gonna go with "problem". Go figure.
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 04:57
    Whatever helps you sleep at night, "trisha".

They say that "You're either part of the solution, or you're part of the problem."

With no focus, good luck deciding what side you're on. But since you're so into obfuscation, I'm gonna go with "problem". Go figure.
    Getting your drink on tonight?
    Who's "trisha," and... what are you going on about, exactly?
  5. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 06:41
    Getting your drink on tonight?
    Who's "trisha," and... what are you going on about, exactly?
    Check out Debates Forum (No indictment!!!).

Haven't you heard? You're a woman and your name is trisha. And trisha is man whose name is Freaky. I don't know what Suzie and Duchess have been drinking (or smoking) but check it out.

I want to be next, I want them to tell me who I really am. LoL
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 11:04
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    Check out Debates Forum (No indictment!!!).

Haven't you heard? You're a woman and your name is trisha. And trisha is man whose name is Freaky. I don't know what Suzie and Duchess have been drinking (or smoking) but check it out.

I want to be next, I want them to tell me who I really am. LoL
    She sounds hot.
    I wonder what I, er--- I mean she looks like in a tight sweater...
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 11:28
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    You have a way with words, smart guy. You could get a job writing diatribes and hate mail for the Religious Freedom Coalition.
    Or even posting on a second account and convincing gullible males he's a female.

Some people are desperate for 'thumbs up', I guess. Ego-stroking, they used to call it.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 11:39
    She sounds hot.
    I wonder what I, er--- I mean [b]she
    looks like in a tight sweater...[/b]
    Of course you'd think she's hot. She has your exact philosophies on Hillary, women in general, etc. This was an obvious next move for you. You already think you're the smartest poster on RHP. You actually thought you could pull this off. Too bad a couple of real women have outed you. Even more too bad is that you seem to have all the conservative males in the debates forum falling all over you. She's even playing one of your favorite openings in her only game so far. You've left such big freaking footprints of what you've done, but the males in the Debates forum can't bring themselves to believe it because they've bought into your scam hook, line and sinker, thumbing her up and chatting her up. Enjoy the corner you've posted yourself into. They're going to be rightly pissed off once they finally figure it out.
  9. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 13:19
    Of course you'd think she's hot. She has your exact philosophies on Hillary, women in general, etc. This was an obvious next move for you. You already think you're the smartest poster on RHP. You actually thought you could pull this off. Too bad a couple of real women have outed you. Even more too bad is that you seem to have all the conservative male ...[text shortened]... e posted yourself into. They're going to be rightly pissed off once they finally figure it out.
    Tut-tut, dear.
    You're really only upset at the thought that a dirty, stinky man could actually act more like a man-magnet than l'il ol' you.
    That's not very progressive of you, now, is it!

And, just for the record, I do not think I am the smartest poster on here: just smarter than, say, you.
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 13:21
    Or even posting on a second account and convincing gullible males he's a female.

Some people are desperate for 'thumbs up', I guess. Ego-stroking, they used to call it.
    If you're going to stroke my ego, Suze, I'd prefer that you vary your speed and grip.
    Feels more life-like that way.
  11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 20:15
    Of course you'd think she's hot. She has your exact philosophies on Hillary, women in general, etc. This was an obvious next move for you. You already think you're the smartest poster on RHP. You actually thought you could pull this off. Too bad a couple of real women have outed you. Even more too bad is that you seem to have all the conservative male ...[text shortened]... e posted yourself into. They're going to be rightly pissed off once they finally figure it out.
    I'm a big fan of yours Suzianne. I think you're way smarter than me. There's a lot about you I admire. I really like your spunk. But don't think for one moment I'd flatter you to get on your good side.

Politically I think you're over trusting of a failed system. I'd say the same to a republican. Biblically, I've heard some righteous things from you. And some things I think you're in error about. All in all I think you're ok, but I wish I knew the real Suzianne.

My wife calls me a jerk all the time. I trust her judgement. 😉
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Jul '16 16:02
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    [b]For starters: I believe much of the Bible is allegory and was never meant to be taken literally.
    Just like the US Constitution.

A true Progressive
    😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree