Crop Circles

Crop Circles

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
21 Oct 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Please forum train your lap dog. Thankyou.
If you're referring to divegeester, why are you trying to make a thread about him yet again?

rc

Moves
21 Oct 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
If you're referring to divegeester, why are you trying to make a thread about him [b]yet again?[/b]
oh dear load your questions much.

Toxic people condition you to believe that the problem isn’t the abuse itself, but instead your reactions to their abuse.

https://www.psychopathfree.com/articles/10-warning-signs-that-youre-dealing-with-a-sociopath-narcissist-or-psychopath.340/

rc

Moves
21 Oct 16

Originally posted by Russ
Yes, and yes. Although, hate to admit it, the novelty of it probably had something to do with it.
Alien abduction beer 😀

c

Moves
22 Oct 16

Originally posted by Russ
I've camped in Wiltshire (UK), a global crop circle hot spot.

Some businesses now thrive on the crop-circle tourism, which is probably all you need to know about these "mysterious" phenomenon..

Case in point : http://www.the-barge-inn.com/cropcircles.php (A great pub, BTW, with gimmicky Alien inspired green beer.)
You 'camped' for what purpose?

Old Age Raver

Aberdeen Scotland

Moves
22 Oct 16

http://www.circlemakers.org/guide.html

Moves
22 Oct 16

Originally posted by chaney3
You 'camped' for what purpose?
Russ is a hobo, didn't you know.

🙄

c

Moves
22 Oct 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Russ is a hobo, didn't you know.

🙄
I am not best pals with Russ, like yourself and FMF, so I did not know Russ is a hobo. 😉

c

Moves
22 Oct 16

However, the fact that Russ appeared in my thread means he has much respect for me as a contributor to these forums, and I'm sure that a free subscription is moments away.

p

Moves
22 Oct 16

Considering the monumental designs and details with crop circles, does anyone really believe that two guys with boards and rope could create such marvels?
If aliens have travelled unimaginable distances to get to earth and then mess about in corn fields ,well !.
I admire their artistic work, maybe they are short of a few fields on the planet zob ?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
22 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by phil3000
If aliens have travelled unimaginable distances to get to earth and then mess about in corn fields ,well !.
I admire their artistic work, maybe they are short of a few fields on the planet zob ?
Their chandelier would be short a few bulbs..,

So it seems they come back every 5000 years or so, last time they built the pyramids don't you know.

Moves
22 Oct 16

I am not best pals with Russ, like yourself and FMF, so I did not know Russ is a hobo. 😉
Well I'm not "best pals" with Russ either, but we do bump into each other occasionally on the 19th hole at the Newbury & Crookham golf course... and he told me he thinks you are a nit-wit.

c

Moves
22 Oct 16

Well I'm not "best pals" with Russ either, but we do bump into each other occasionally on the 19th hole at the Newbury & Crookham golf course... and he told me he thinks you are a nit-wit.
I don't believe you. Russ thinks highly of me, and you cannot convince me otherwise.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Oct 16

Dive,
Did he have anything distasteful to say about anyone else? You may has well spill all the beans as you already started.

Regards,
-VR

Moves
22 Oct 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Dive,
Did he have anything distasteful to say about anyone else? You may has well spill all the beans as you already started.

Regards,
-VR
No, it was only chaney3. Everyone else seemed to be in good books.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Oct 16

No, it was only chaney3. Everyone else seemed to be in good books.
Dive,
If you had asked him, I don't think he would have good things to say about me.

Regards,
-VR