1. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 02:26
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Andy,

You are retired! All you do is chat instead of play chess. You been here just as long as me, but spend most of your time in the forums...I only retired 3 years ago...Have less time for chess now, than I had when I was working....LOL...Ironic eh!!!

-VR
    What gives you the right to divulge another user's personal information in a public forum?

Did you learn that trick from Bobby?
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 02:293 edits
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    What gives you the right to divulge another user's personal information in a public forum?

Did you learn that trick from Bobby?
    Andy,

You may forget but I believe you said it yourself in a public forum years ago. Anyway are you ashamed to be retired. I took early retirement. Did you wait until 65 or did you work well beyound that?... I was fortunate to have retired before retirement age, or unfortunate, depending on how you want to look at it, Young Man!!! 😉

Besides you look retirement age in your picture, if that is indeed you!!! 🙂 😛

HINT: If you don't want people to know your age, don't put up your picture!!!

-VR
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 02:30
    Originally posted by chaney3
    A chess player is someone with a rating of 1099 or more.
    So?
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 02:34
    Originally posted by chaney3
    You've been on this site for 3 years, have never made a chess move, and this is your first forum post.

What are you doing?
    Did you join RHP for the sole purpose of reading 'only' interesting threads?
    Maybe he thinks he is on a dating site.
  5. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 02:38
    Andy,

You may forget but I believe you said it yourself in a public forum years ago. Anyway are you ashamed to be retired. I took early retirement. Did you wait until 65 or did you work well beyound that?... I was fortunate to have retired before retirement age, or unfortunate, depending on how you want to look at it, Young Man!!! 😉

Besides you look retirement age in your picture, if that is indeed you!!! 🙂 😛

-VR
    You believe? I never discussed my retirement or non-retirement with you.

What gives you the right to post personal information?
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 02:402 edits
    You believe? I never discussed my retirement or non-retirement with you.

What gives you the right to post personal information?
    Andy,

You are starting to sound like a parrot. You put up your picture if it is you. You certainly look retirement age, just incase you don't see it!!!! .... LOL .... Funny Stuff!!!

I believe it actually came up at Phlabs BBQ party you went to, people were telling you that you didn't look like you were retired. I suppose you forget that too?...I believe you have a case of selective memory. Perhaps you might want to check with a Doctor about that.

Trust me Sir, you do now!

-VR
  7. Standard memberJerryH
    Hyperbole Happy
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 02:43
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    What does "stay away from" mean in this context?

Not read their posts?
    Not respond to their posts?
    (You do both)

??
    I suspect it means agree with.
  8. Standard memberJerryH
    Hyperbole Happy
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 02:46
    Originally posted by slatist
    Actually, I did. I am not a chess player, but I like reading forums. I figured that a chess players' forum would have interesting threads, since chess requires a certain amount of brain power. Back in 2013 there were interesting threads, so I stayed.
    Welcome slatist 🙂
  9. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 02:49
    Andy,

You are starting to sound like a parrot. You put up your picture if it is you. You certainly look retirement age, just incase you don't see it!!!! .... LOL .... Funny Stuff!!!

I believe it actually came up at Phlabs BBQ party you went to, people were telling you that you didn't look like you were retired. I suppose you forget that too?...I be ...[text shortened]... ave a case of selective memory. Perhaps you might want to check with a Doctor about that.

-VR
    And you're starting to look like a vulture.

I suggest you read the Terms of Service that you agreed to when you joined. Find the part about not posting other user's personal information in the forums.

As far as Phil's party is concerned, I don't recall seeing you there. Did you buy a transcript?
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 02:583 edits
    And you're starting to look like a vulture.

I suggest you read the Terms of Service that you agreed to when you joined. Find the part about not posting other user's personal information in the forums.

As far as Phil's party is concerned, I don't recall seeing you there. Did you buy a transcript?
    Andy,

Your personal info was talked about openly in the forum back then. Phlabs even said you didn't look to be retirement age. I am sure you didn't tell me as you are scared to even P.M. me, you do all you crap talk in the forum. Do you remember the pictures of everyone that was shown back then???

I know the TOS as well as you, and I've broken no rules. Take your picture down if you don't want people to know you are of retirement age, as it is as plain to see as the nose on your face is...LOL..

-VR
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 03:05
    I know the TOS as well as you, and I've broken no rules.
    If you supposedly know the TOS well, then you'll know full well that I did not break any rules when I shared the message (mentioned in the OP) that I received with some other people.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 03:09
    Originally posted by FMF
    If you supposedly know the TOS well, then you'll know full well that I did not break any rules when I shared the message (mentioned in the OP) that I received with some other people.
    FMF,

You did something we don't do on here is to reveal P.M.'s. Had you posted in the forum withough approval you would probably have gotten a forum ban. GB got one for doing that back some years ago.

-VR
  13. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 03:10
    Andy,

Your personal info was talked about openly in the forum back then. Phlabs even said you didn't look to be retirement age. I am sure you didn't tell me as you are scared to even P.M. me, you do all you crap talk in the forum. Do you remember the pictures of everyone that was shown back then???

I know the TOS as well as you, and I've broken no r ...[text shortened]... know you are of retirement age, as it is as plain to see as the nose your face is...LOL..

-VR
    All I could tell you in a PM is what an a$$hole you are.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 03:11
    Had you posted in the forum withough approval you would probably have gotten a forum ban.
    But I didn't post it in the forum. Read the threads.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 03:131 edit
    All I could tell you in a PM is what an a$$hole you are.
    Andy,

ROFLMAO... You could call me that right here like you just did, I been called a lot worst on here, by a lot better than you. Hell Skeeter was better in a debate than you are just to name one person. She didn't share P.M.'s either, or tell any of her many friends she actually did have!!! I miss her sometimes, like I probably will you when one of us are gone.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree