1. Standard memberslatist
    Mr Nobody
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 00:35
    There's the one where Seitse tries to persuade all readers to abandon their subscriptions.
    There's the one where everyone attacks FMF because he distributed a *private message* received from Suzianne.
    There's the one where everyone attacks divegeester because he doesn't attack FMF.
    Word games and these pointless argument threads attract more posters than any thread which might make interesting reading.
    It's a gray world.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 00:50
    Originally posted by slatist
    There's the one where Seitse tries to persuade all readers to abandon their subscriptions.
    There's the one where everyone attacks FMF because he distributed a *private message* received from Suzianne.
    There's the one where everyone attacks divegeester because he doesn't attack FMF.
    Word games and these pointless argument threads attract more posters than any thread which might make interesting reading.
    It's a gray world.
    You've been on this site for 3 years, have never made a chess move, and this is your first forum post.

What are you doing?
    Did you join RHP for the sole purpose of reading 'only' interesting threads?
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 00:51
    It's a gray world.
    Very interesting slatist. You joined this site about 4 years ago, have played no games and made 1 solitary post. The one above.

What? Have you spent the last 4 years just reading threads, and now you come in and try to tell those of us that have been posting here for over ten years what's going on?

Welcome to the fray! 😉
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 01:10
    Ha! And now a crusade against slatist for being a slow player!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 01:23
    Originally posted by FMF
    A chess player would require a chess game first, before one could judge if they are a slow player.

Try again!!
  6. Standard memberslatist
    Mr Nobody
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 01:26
    Originally posted by chaney3

Did you join RHP for the sole purpose of reading 'only' interesting threads?
    Actually, I did. I am not a chess player, but I like reading forums. I figured that a chess players' forum would have interesting threads, since chess requires a certain amount of brain power. Back in 2013 there were interesting threads, so I stayed.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 01:32
    A chess player would require a chess game first, before one could judge if they are a slow player.

Try again!!
    Ha! And now a crusade against slatist for being a player who is slow to start playing!
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 01:35
    Actually, I did. I am not a chess player, but I like reading forums. I figured that a chess players' forum would have interesting threads, since chess requires a certain amount of brain power. Back in 2013 there were interesting threads, so I stayed.
    Okay, understood.

But you must realize that what's not interesting to you, IS interesting to others.

P.S. stay away from Dive and FMF......they are bad news. 🙂
  9. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 01:47
    Originally posted by FMF
    Ha! And now a crusade against slatist for being a player who is slow to start playing!
    I think he's really a golfer.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 01:58
    Originally posted by FMF
    FMF,

You must be on the heavy Meds again. He would to have had to play a game first....LOL...

-VR
  11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 02:02

Try again!!
    Lets have an argument about what constitutes a slow player!
  12. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 02:04

P.S. stay away from Dive and FMF......they are bad news. 🙂
    What does "stay away from" mean in this context?

Not read their posts?
    Not respond to their posts?
    (You do both)

??
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 02:041 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Lets have an argument about what constitutes a slow player!
    How about one who hasn't moved in over 3 years?...We could start there!... LOL ...

-VR
  14. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 02:06
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    FMF,

You must be on the heavy Meds again. He would to have had to play a game first....LOL...

-VR
    He said he's not a chess player.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 02:072 edits
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    He said he's not a chess player.
    Andy,

I know that, you know that, some should read before they get involved in the conversation! 😛

You don't play many yourself! I've had more people time out on me than you've managed to play since 2006! 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree