Days till Christmas

Days till Christmas

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
200d

studies have shown that broaching political subjects at thanksgiving dinner saves you money at christmastime

Moves
200d

How many days now?

Moves
200d

@a-unique-nickname said
How many days now?
How many gays?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
199d

When I want to irritate people at work, I ask out loud, "What time is it?" People always look at the clock and realize I asked this 5 min ago. It makes slow nights seem even slower. Their reactions are always exasperation. It can be worth an annoying little giggle. This thread is like that.

F

Moves
199d

@suzianne said
When I want to irritate people at work, I ask out loud, "What time is it?" People always look at the clock and realize I asked this 5 min ago. It makes slow nights seem even slower. Their reactions are always exasperation. It can be worth an annoying little giggle. This thread is like that.
Is this a variation on going postal?

F

Moves
199d

@divegeester said

Will be here in what seems like a heartbeat!
As I type this there are 950 hours and 6 minutes to go till Christmas.

Moves
199d

@suzianne said
Maybe you can create a more positive vibe both here and in your workplace by being more of a clock builder and less of a time teller.

Moves
198d

@divegeester said
Maybe you can create a more positive vibe both here and in your workplace by being more of a clock builder and less of a time teller.
Time will tell.🤔

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
197d

@fmf said
Is this a variation on going postal?
Hardly.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
197d

@divegeester said
Wow, one anecdote and you think you can describe my work philosophy.

And of course you had to work your bias toward me into it. Maybe you should talk more about my delusions. Maybe it'll make you forget your own about me.

And get a freaking hobby or something.

Moves
197d

@suzianne said
Wow, one anecdote and you think you can describe my work philosophy.

And of course you had to work your bias toward me into it. Maybe you should talk more about my delusions. Maybe it'll make you forget your own about me.

And get a freaking hobby or something.
Golf is a good one.🏌️‍♂️👍

Gothenburg

Moves
197d

@great-big-stees said
Golf is a good one.🏌️‍♂️👍
Chess is another. 🙂

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
193d

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
193d

@suzianne said
I hope you don't work alone in a mortuary.

Moves
187d