Death related forumisms

Death related forumisms

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
21 May 19

They were way too young to be "taken from us".

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 May 19

Various images are used traditionally to symbolize death; these rank from blunt depictions of cadavers and their parts to more allusive suggestions that time is fleeting and all men are mortals. The human skull is an obvious and frequent symbol of death, found in many cultures and religious traditions.

-VR

Moves
21 May 19

He "bit the bullet".

F

Moves
21 May 19

@very-rusty said
Do you mean the home made brew?
No, I meant a fictitious bottle of stout called Grim Reaper produced by the local unlicensed and non-hygiene standards compliant micro-brewery.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 May 19

@fmf said
No, I meant a fictitious bottle of stout called Grim Reaper produced by the local unlicensed and non-hygiene standards compliant micro-brewery.
I saw 'non-hygiene standards compliant micro-brewery' right away I thought home brew!!! 😉 Which of course has nothing to do with Death related forumisms.

-VR

Moves
21 May 19

I especially like this one: "Put to bed with a shovel".

F

Moves
21 May 19

@very-rusty said
I saw 'non-hygiene standards compliant micro-brewery' right away I thought home brew!!! 😉 Which of course has nothing to do with Death related forumisms.
No, it's not homebrew. It's a stout called Grim Reaper produced by the local unlicensed and non-hygiene standards compliant micro-brewery. Maybe Grim Reaper is going to end it all with some nasty germs.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 May 19

Has anyone said: 'Bit the dust'?

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 May 19

"kicked the bucket"

-VR

Moves
21 May 19

@very-rusty said
"kicked the bucket"

-VR
I think, maybe, you should browse through the other responses cuz I think they've been used. Here one that's kinda cool..."climb down the six foot ladder"

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 May 19
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
I think, maybe, you should browse through the other responses cuz I think they've been used. Here one that's kinda cool..."climb down the six foot ladder"
I rarely ever look back on previous pages especially when they are not really important. "Bought the farm", which I always thought was a strange one!!!

-VR

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
21 May 19

@very-rusty said
Various images are used traditionally to symbolize death; these rank from blunt depictions of cadavers and their parts to more allusive suggestions that time is fleeting and all men are mortals. The human skull is an obvious and frequent symbol of death, found in many cultures and religious traditions.

-VR
Nice......All your own words?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 May 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Nice......All your own words?
Of course not silly!! 😉

-VR

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
21 May 19

@very-rusty said
Of course not silly!! 😉

-VR
'Plagiarism can also be considered a felony under certain state and federal laws.'

You better check...

http://www.ithenticate.com/plagiarism-detection-blog/bid/52974/Plagiarism-Punishment#.XOQHU1JKjIU

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
21 May 19

Has someone fallen off the log yet?