1. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    14 Aug '15 06:53
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    I used to have a blowup doll but we got into an argument and she blew up.
    Mebe you blew too hard.
  2. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    14 Aug '15 08:24
    I used to have a blowup doll but we got into an argument and she blew up.
    Wo... bummer. She might have been feeling under a lot of presure at the time. Were you able to mend the relationship, or did she blow the scene and like maybe, you know, start hanging out with a different crowd?
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    14 Aug '15 11:291 edit
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    Wo... bummer. She might have been feeling under a lot of presure at the time. Were you able to mend the relationship, or did she blow the scene and like maybe, you know, start hanging out with a different crowd?
    I bet he was really blue after she blew town.
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    14 Aug '15 19:58
    Originally posted by moonbus
    I bet he was really blue after she blew town.
    Actually I was more scarlet cuz she took my beautiful baby blue blankie, which was a gift from her twin sister who was the cause of the blowup in the first place...she said she couldn't take anymore of my hot air.
  5. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    15 Aug '15 04:35
    Actually I was more scarlet cuz she took my beautiful baby blue blankie, which was a gift from her twin sister who was the cause of the blowup in the first place...she said she couldn't take anymore of my hot air.
    You should get one of those European mail order dolls. They're made out of heavy vinyl, and you can blow out a lung before popping one of those. I'm telling ya man, they don't make 'em like that in America (or Canada) anymore.
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    15 Aug '15 17:20
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    You should get one of those European mail order dolls. They're made out of heavy vinyl, and you can blow out a lung before popping one of those. I'm telling ya man, they don't make 'em like that in America (or Canada) anymore.
    You are so spot on my friend. Ours are imported from...I think it was marked "hand crafted by artisans in North Korea. When she blew up she really blew up.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree