1. Joined
    13 Jan '13
    Moves
    05 Feb '13 18:24
    How Do I Delete Old Games On This Site, I'm New To The Site And Can't See A Way To Do This So It Only Shows The Games That Are Current

Thanks
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    05 Feb '13 18:33
    Originally posted by bigerjim
    How Do I Delete Old Games On This Site, I'm New To The Site And Can't See A Way To Do This So It Only Shows The Games That Are Current

Thanks
    Welcome, Jim.

Clicking the small, tan mailbox to the far right sends the finished games to archives.
  3. Joined
    13 Jan '13
    Moves
    06 Feb '13 22:26
    Hello, I Can not Find Any Thing THat Looks Like A Small Tan Mailbox To The Side Of The Closed Game, Maybe There's Another Way ,

Thank You
  4. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    06 Feb '13 22:311 edit
    Hello, I Can not Find Any Thing THat Looks Like A Small Tan Mailbox To The Side Of The Closed Game, Maybe There's Another Way ,

Thank You
    There is a trash can to the extreme right of the game.
    You can delete the game if you have only started.

But if you have made more than 3 moves in the game
    then you cannot delete it.

If your game is over, then you can send it to the archive folder
    by clicking on the box that Bobby was talking about.
    That box is found on the My Games Page......far right.

Good luck, have fun and enjoy the site.

I will send you a box number later you can send money to.

Send all you can, I'm hungry.
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    06 Feb '13 22:451 edit

Thanks
    If you are looking at your Inbox page, there will be a small icon in the Actions column, which is a shortcut. Clicking on it moves the game out of the Inbox and into the Archive.

If you are looking at your All Games page, that page is exactly what it says, All Games. Even archived games show up on that page. Check that you are really looking at Inbox page.

You can also do it using the Manage Games sub-header. Click Manage Games, tick the box next to the game you want to move, then click the Move choice half way down the screen on the left hand side. You will get a popup box asking where you want to move the game to.
    Just remember that All Games exists and looks just like the Inbox, it's very easy to get in there by mistake.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree