Did you Know?

Did you Know?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
27 Jan 21

Did you know?

Marriage lowers male testosterone levels.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Jan 21

@drewnogal said
Did you know?

Send link on that one....LOL...I think it may have drove mine up! 😉

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
27 Jan 21

did you know that if your erection lasts for more than four hours you should call your doctor

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Jan 21

@lemondrop said
did you know that if your erection lasts for more than four hours you should call your doctor
Only if one is on an erection pill lemon. I don't use them myself! 😉 No need!

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
28 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
Only if one is on an erection pill lemon. I don't use them myself! 😉 No need!

-VR
why do I not believe you?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Jan 21
2 edits

@ponderable said
Dear VR,

We know that you know the site. You posted something just a few days back Thread 187487.

I an't prove to you that I knew it and even if I could I wouldn't be interested. I probably know about a few dozen interesting facts due to me studying chemistyr. (Ever heard of inheritance sugar? That is a nice one. Or how about antimony butter? and no I c ...[text shortened]... it helps you being happy. It would be nice though not to be overly expecting us to make you feel so.
You are more than welcome to add to the thread, or be critical of it pondy. It is entirely your choice. I am open to anything you may like to share or any link you might wish to share with us. As far as your sarcasm you can stuff that in my humble opinion. As a rule I expect the worse from the little group and am rarely disappointed! 😉

BTW: I an't prove to you that I knew it and even if I could I wouldn't be interested. Did you miss a 'C' anywhere in this sentence? 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Jan 21

https://www.didyouknowdaily.com/story/burning-monk

WARNING: This is not for everyone to view, the link tells you what is going on.

In 1963, rumors that "something important" was going to happen the next day spread in South Vietnam. What came next will send shivers down your spine.

-VR

Moves
28 Jan 21

@lemondrop said
did you know that it would take a snail nearly 521,000 days to travel the circumference of the earth
It'd never live to accomplish that feat without proper feet.

Moves
28 Jan 21

@drewnogal said
Did you know?

Hmmmmm!!! Would a dalliance top it up? 🤔

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Jan 21

@great-big-stees said
It'd never live to accomplish that feat without proper feet.
If you could show us the facts on this that you've found stees they would be more than welcome, without that you are giving your OPINION!!!

-VR

Moves
28 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
If you could show us the facts on this that you've found stees they would be more than welcome, without that you are giving your OPINION!!!

-VR
A snail usually lives for a year with some living as long as 10 years. 521,000 days equates to 1400+ years...you do the math. 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Jan 21

@great-big-stees said
A snail usually lives for a year with some living as long as 10 years. 521,000 days equates to 1400+ years...you do the math. 🙂
Why should I do the math you've already done it to prove how smart you are goad! 😉 😛

-VR

Moves
28 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
Why should I do the math you've already done it to prove how smart you are goad! 😉 😛

-VR
If you were smart you'd realise you were responding to GBS.

Moves
28 Jan 21

@very-rusty said

-VR
Not smart VR, just informed.

Gothenburg

Moves
28 Jan 21

@great-big-stees said
Hmmmmm!!! Would a dalliance top it up? 🤔
Do you mean like some role-play?