1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    07 Mar '16 17:58
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]Update: (2 of 2 as of Monday, February 7, 2016)

"The RHP (More) Inclusive Oscars" Original post by Subscriber FMF "on 23 Jan '16 12:07" Thread 167188

Russ, since this Red Hot Pawn General Forum thread above, no less than a total of sixty six (66) total threads
    have been constructed by FMF during the past forty ...[text shortened]... by one site member during less than seven weeks (44/7 = 6.3 weeks)?
    ___________________________[/b]
    Do you think it qualifies as spamming or trolling?
  2. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    07 Mar '16 19:59
    Originally posted by FMF
    Make your case either way.
    If Russ wills that it results in your and GB's posts doing a sort of matter-antimatter annihilation, neither of you can ever hope to do better. 🙂
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Mar '16 21:31
    [b]Update: (2 of 2 as of Monday, February 7, 2016)

"The RHP (More) Inclusive Oscars" Original post by Subscriber FMF "on 23 Jan '16 12:07" Thread 167188

Russ, since this Red Hot Pawn General Forum thread above, no less than a total of sixty six (66) total threads
    have been constructed by FMF during the past forty ...[text shortened]... new threads by one site member during less than (44/7 = 6.3 weeks)?
    ___________________________[/b]
    Stop whining. Good grief you're like a little girl.
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    07 Mar '16 21:56
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Stop whining. Good grief you're like a little girl.
    @divegeester:

"About me: (quotes from a small group of mean-spirited religionists in the RHP forums)

Son of Satan
    Worse than Satan
    Diabolical
    Morals of a lynch mob murderer
    Troll
    Liar
    Evil
    Systematic torturer
    Actual sadist
    Enemy of God
    Christian basher
    Underminer of other people's faith
    Deserving of burning in hell for eternity

I'm a normal guy who happens to be a Christian and who happens to disagree with this small group of partisan Christians on the internet.

Not my work, but enjoy Red Hot Pawn Creatures: http://sfrhp.blogspot.co.uk"
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '16 22:18
    Originally posted by JS357
    If Russ wills that it results in your and GB's posts doing a sort of matter-antimatter annihilation, neither of you can ever hope to do better. 🙂
    I'm happy for my posts to be the ones that matter in a matter-antimatter dichotomy. 😛
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Mar '16 01:361 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    Do you think it qualifies as spamming or trolling?
    You mean Grampy Bobby's messages to Russ on this thread? I'd say it's something along the lines of 'public petulance'. 😛
  7. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    08 Mar '16 03:561 edit
    I don't mind if any one poster creates a lot of threads, so long as they become interesting threads - my definition of interesting means, no interminable lists, no personal attacks, and a topic I may want to respond to. Variety is good.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Mar '16 04:25
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    I don't mind if any one poster creates a lot of threads, so long as they become interesting threads - my definition of interesting means, no interminable lists, no personal attacks, and a topic I may want to respond to. Variety is good.
    I have heard nothing from Russ yet ~ no sanction or reprimand ~ about the threads I've started.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Mar '16 05:341 edit
    @divegeester
    Yes, yes, when you feel challengened you like to post your combatant's profile into the forum. As though it was secret before 🙄
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    08 Mar '16 05:46
    Ditto....
  11. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    08 Mar '16 05:53
    Ditto....
    Hang on, GB, weren't you threatening FMF with something because he'd started a lot of threads?
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    08 Mar '16 07:05
    Hang on, GB, weren't you threatening FMF with something because he'd started a lot of threads?
    "I don't mind if any one poster creates a lot of threads, so long as they become interesting threads - my definition of interesting means, no interminable lists, no personal attacks, and a topic I may want to respond to. Variety is good." (bold mine)

Kewpie, "threatening FMF"? No.
    Simply asked Russ whether or not this volume of threads in less than seven weeks was acceptable with reference to RHP Forum Guidelines. Furthermore, I'm not here to threaten anyone; only to enjoy being with my friends and almost friends while I'm still able to access the worldwide internet. Regards, GB
  13. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    08 Mar '16 07:091 edit
    It sounded like a run-to-the-teacher exercise to me. If FMF has created a lot of threads, are they interesting threads? That's the test. Russ isn't interested in General forum chitchat, you should have realised that by now. Forums are the least of his concerns.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Mar '16 07:25
    [b][I] simply asked Russ whether or not this volume of threads in less than seven weeks was acceptable with reference to RHP Forum Guidelines./b]
    And has Russ declared it "acceptable" or "unacceptable", or has he chosen to simply ignore you?
  15. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    08 Mar '16 15:43
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Too cryptic. Wasted.

Besides he's been back under another name.
    ...and I think I have missed him being banned in the first place.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree