5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    04 Sep '16 01:11
    Originally posted by divegeester
    As apposed to ... you?
    No. As apposed to the author of life.

Not some freak throwback from the sixties. The dipstick is in his seventies and can't get past 14. That song is reminiscent of the prepubescence of an addle brained egocentric narcissist.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Sep '16 02:10
    Originally posted by josephw
    No. As apposed to the author of life.

Not some freak throwback from the sixties. The dipstick is in his seventies and can't get past 14. That song is reminiscent of the prepubescence of an addle brained egocentric narcissist.
    Do you have an "I Choose Misanthropy" bumper sticker on your Bible Belt station waggon? 😉
  7. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    04 Sep '16 03:05
    Not some freak throwback from the sixties.
    umm,
    we freak throwbacks are rather sensitive about our ongoing, recurring, and still developing childhood...
    my wife will testify willingly that i am only twelve years olde, mentally...

she seems to enjoy it...
  8. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    04 Sep '16 03:08
    Cheer up you lot, all is not lost.

Click here:

[youtube]rPFGWVKXxm0[/youtube]

Happy Saturday night x
    rock n roll will never die...
  9. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    04 Sep '16 03:26
    The cops just left. I needed that. Thanks.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Sep '16 09:422 edits
    Taking your cues from the heathen? ...As apposed to the author of life.
    And yet in another thread you responded to a link to pop song by saying you "loved it".

Are you once again being unprincipled and duplicitous simply for the sake of landing a cheap shot against someone you don't like? 😉
  11. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    04 Sep '16 09:43
    Originally posted by rookie54
    umm,
    we freak throwbacks are rather sensitive about our ongoing, recurring, and still developing childhood...
    my wife will testify willingly that i am only twelve years olde, mentally...

she seems to enjoy it...
    And long may may your adolescent streak remain live and kicking.
  12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    04 Sep '16 11:40
    And yet in another thread you responded to a link to pop song by saying you "loved it".

Are you once again being unprincipled and duplicitous simply for the sake of landing a cheap shot against someone you don't like? 😉
    There's a name for people that don't know the difference between right and wrong, that can't recognize the truth when they hear it.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Sep '16 12:22
    There's a name for people that don't know the difference between right and wrong, that can't recognize the truth when they hear it.
    Music critics? Breakfast radio disk jockeys? Record company A&R contacts? Artists' agents? Songwriters? Music publishers? Concert bookers? Tell us, what is the name for people "who don't know the difference between right and wrong, that can't recognize the truth when they hear it"?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Sep '16 13:151 edit
    Let me be clear what's going on here Josephw - I'm once again calling you out your duplicity and intellectual dishonestly.

I've started a perfectly innocent thread here and you immediately jump in and attack and insult my spirituality based on the Rolling Stones being "heathen" as you claim. But in another thread you are telling your chum, the honourable fine upstanding Seitse that you "love" a song by another group of non Christian heathen. The hypocrisy is thick.

Despite your mousy little persona here, you come across to me as a dishonest, mean-spirited and nasty little man who will use his own so-called Christianity to attack people he doesn't like.
  15. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    04 Sep '16 16:31
    Originally posted by FMF
    Music critics? Breakfast radio disk jockeys? Record company A&R contacts? Artists' agents? Songwriters? Music publishers? Concert bookers? Tell us, what is the name for people "who don't know the difference between right and wrong, that can't recognize the truth when they hear it"?
    That's a good list FMF, but keep going, you might get lucky and hit on the word that describes the individual that has rejected the truth to the point that they wouldn't know the truth if it hit them in the face.

Do you know the difference between right and wrong? Not your definition of right and wrong, but the universal and objective standard that delineates good from evil.

Oh that's right! You don't adhere to such a thing because it's man made like a "God figure" or something. Just make it up as you go along based on your own knowledge and experience.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree