1. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Moves
    13 Jan '13 05:57
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Chick peas, eh. I call 'em garbanzo beans but either way... I love 'em too. My office just relocated down the street from a Middle Eastern restaurant that, among other things, serves hummus. I've never had hummus and I'm kind of scared of it, but I googled it and found out it's just mashed garbanzo beans used as a dip.

I ordered a gyro from the guy and asked if they had any potato chips in the restaurant. He sneered at me--obviously offended--and said with a Middle Eastern accent, "No chips here. We do pita bread." Ah. Ok. That gyro was totally awesome though.

Since that time I've gone back and bought another gyro and opted for the addition of falafel on it. Bad mistake. Falafel sucks.
  2. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    13 Jan '13 06:32

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    13 Jan '13 07:33
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    "I love that with Dorritto's, humus and a cold lager whilst sat under
    the parasol in my garden mid-summer. Roll on Summer..."

You sure Will Shakespeare isn't one of your great, great ancestors?
  4. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    13 Jan '13 07:40

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    17 Jan '13 22:19
    Originally posted by sumydid
    Chick peas, eh. I call 'em garbanzo beans but either way... I love 'em too. My office just relocated down the street from a Middle Eastern restaurant that, among other things, serves hummus. I've never had hummus and I'm kind of scared of it, but I googled it and found out it's just mashed garbanzo beans used as a dip.

I ordered a gyro from the guy and ...[text shortened]... another gyro and opted for the addition of falafel on it. Bad mistake. Falafel sucks.
    (like)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree