Subscriberdivegeester
General 17 Nov '13 21:06
  1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Nov '13 21:061 edit
    Are you a fan; why?

Which Doctor; Why?

For years I was a Jon Pertwee Doctor fan because although I vaguely remember Hartnell and I loved Troughton, Pertwee represented the scientist. But now looking back and having experienced the modern Doctors, I feel the one I like the most, who embodies the character with my view of who the Doctor really is...is Paul McGann who who was splendidly deep in role in the movie, and sorely overlooked. Until now maybe.
  2. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    17 Nov '13 21:22

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    17 Nov '13 21:56
    Who??
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    18 Nov '13 12:50
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Are you a fan; why?

Which Doctor; Why?

For years I was a Jon Pertwee Doctor fan because although I vaguely remember Hartnell and I loved Troughton, Pertwee represented the scientist. But now looking back and having experienced the modern Doctors, I feel the one I like the most, who embodies the character with my view of who the Doctor really is... ...[text shortened]... cGann who who was splendidly deep in role in the movie, and sorely overlooked. Until now maybe.
    I am a big fan of the Doctor but could'nt pick a favourite characterisation, looking back though I think they sync quite well with their place in the space time continuum, i.e the Drs from the 70s n 80s were quite cheesy.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    18 Nov '13 12:51
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Who??
    Yep.
  6. Joined
    18 Nov '13
    Moves
    19 Nov '13 08:04
    Of course, William Hartnell is the only real doctor. Why was Peter Cushing chosen instead of Hartnell for the 1960s films?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree