General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    20 Feb '15 10:03
    Make sure to check on Amazon, quite soon, for my debut
    non-fiction scientific study on addictive behaviors and the
    long-held Western myths around them.

    If any of you buys it, I am happy to autograph it. Just
    foot the bill for the FedEx my way (I'll pay the return one).

    Thanks in advance for your support!
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    531181
    20 Feb '15 11:21
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Make sure to check on Amazon, quite soon, for my debut
    non-fiction scientific study on addictive behaviors and the
    long-held Western myths around them.

    If any of you buys it, I am happy to autograph it. Just
    foot the bill for the FedEx my way (I'll pay the return one).

    Thanks in advance for your support!
    bibliographic data would help 😉
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    98594
    20 Feb '15 14:13
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    bibliographic data would help 😉
    For him/her there is no help.
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    20 Feb '15 14:15
    I can barely write, let alone provide you with bible graphic information.
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    531181
    20 Feb '15 14:17
    Originally posted by Seitse
    I can barely write, let alone provide you with bible graphic information.
    And I thought graphic detail was a speciality of yours...
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    20 Feb '15 15:41
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    And I thought graphic detail was a speciality of yours...
    Only when it comes down to scat.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35947
    20 Feb '15 20:13
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Make sure to check on Amazon, quite soon, for my debut
    non-fiction scientific study on addictive behaviors and the
    long-held Western myths around them.

    If any of you buys it, I am happy to autograph it. Just
    foot the bill for the FedEx my way (I'll pay the return one).

    Thanks in advance for your support!
    And what major was your degree in? And from what school?
  8. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    20 Feb '15 20:54
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    And what major was your degree in? And from what school?
    Degrees and schools are beneath me, sugar plumps.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35947
    21 Feb '15 00:371 edit
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Degrees and schools are beneath me, sugar plumps.
    So I should buy your book why?

    Edit: Just wondering why I should waste my time with a book with an extremely unlikely premise.
  10. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    21 Feb '15 09:56
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    So I should buy your book why?

    Edit: Just wondering why I should waste my time with a book with an extremely unlikely premise.
    Because I'd dedicate it to you?
  11. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    21 Feb '15 16:08
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Because I'd dedicate it to you?
    to the witch bitch
  12. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    531181
    23 Feb '15 13:53
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Make sure to check on Amazon, quite soon, for my debut
    non-fiction scientific study on addictive behaviors and the
    long-held Western myths around them.

    If any of you buys it, I am happy to autograph it. Just
    foot the bill for the FedEx my way (I'll pay the return one).

    Thanks in advance for your support!
    Again you forgot to raise the sacrcasm flag...what would Sheldon say?
  13. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    23 Feb '15 14:22
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Again you forgot to raise the sacrcasm flag...what would Sheldon say?
    Who is Sheldon?
  14. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    531181
    23 Feb '15 14:391 edit
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Who is Sheldon?
    Look it up:

    YouTube

    for you with Spanish subtitles.
  15. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    23 Feb '15 15:05
    Please, refrain from making fun of me.

    I am really proud of having written *AND* published my first
    scientific book, and to do so with Borderline Publishers, one of
    the oldest and finest editorial houses of Bangladesh.

    Do buy my book. Get it autographed. Read it. Weep.
Back to Top