1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Apr '21 14:38
    @badradger said
    and i give mine away (no sweet tooth)not even when i was a kid.
    That is kind of strange, but hey that is you! 🙂

-VR
  2. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    03 Apr '21 14:38
    @badradger said
    and i give mine away (no sweet tooth)not even when i was a kid.
    they make a pill for that
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Apr '21 14:41
    @rookie54 said
    What is the name of the pill rookie?

-VR
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Apr '21 14:57
    @rookie54 said
    I take enough pills thank yuo very much.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Apr '21 23:32
    Confession: I am the Easter Bunny.

No, maybe not your Easter Bunny, but I make up an Easter basket for every kid in my extended family and deliver them early Easter morning way before the sun comes up. I've done this for years. I have half of them done as I speak. When asked about it by these moms, I always deny it was me. I think they know better though.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '21 23:52
    @suzianne said

No, maybe not your Easter Bunny, but I make up an Easter basket for every kid in my extended family and deliver them early Easter morning way before the sun comes up. I've done this for years. I have half of them done as I speak. When asked about it by these moms, I always deny it was me. I think they know better though.
    That's awesome. 😀
  7. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    04 Apr '21 00:20
    @relentless-red said
    How do you tell the age of an egg?
    Through eggsamination?
  8. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    04 Apr '21 00:22
    Aren't Easter Eggs those clever little extras that software developers and programmers code into their products?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Apr '21 07:28
    @suzianne said

Good job they all live local...
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Apr '21 19:28
    @divegeester said
    Good job they all live local...
    Of course they do. Do you not understand the concept of "extended" family? I have no siblings and my cousins are all grown and I've not had contact with them for decades. I've lived here since the age of 8, and so my extended family consists of people I have been close to in my life, close enough to consider as a brother or a sister, and now they have kids. Your proclivity to piss on everything I post about is getting rather tedious.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Apr '21 19:331 edit
    @suzianne said
    Your proclivity to piss on everything I post about is getting rather tedious.
    What you seem to forget Suzie Q is you do exactly the same thing to me you accuse others of doing to you! I do agree with you on it gets tedious at times. 😛 😉 Mostly I just laugh at you though!

-VR
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Apr '21 21:34
    @suzianne said
    Of course they do. Do you not understand the concept of "extended" family? I have no siblings and my cousins are all grown and I've not had contact with them for decades. I've lived here since the age of 8, and so my extended family consists of people I have been close to in my life, close enough to consider as a brother or a sister, and now they have kids. Your proclivity to piss on everything I post about is getting rather tedious.
    I just thought that it was a good job that your entire extended family whom, for years and years, you have secretly provided with Easter eggs...all live local enough for you to do that. Secretly.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Apr '21 21:36
    @suzianne said
    I’m just fascinated by your amazing life history.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Apr '21 01:16
    @suzianne said
    Do you not understand the concept of "extended" family?
    The term "extended family" means something specific. If you are talking about non-relatives you treat like they are your siblings etc. then perhaps "adopted family" is the term you are looking for. Your cousins, for example, despite them being "...all grown and [you've] not had contact with them for decades", are members of your extended family.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Apr '21 01:19
    @suzianne said
    Are you opposed, in principle, to a poster "pissing on everything" certain other posters post? If so, can your opposition to it be discerned from your own posting?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree