1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Aug '20 06:341 edit
    @divegeester said
    Rather than “attack” (please note I’m using petewxyz’s understanding of the word) Very Rusty, why don’t you alert his posts and complain to the site administration?

You seem to think that it’s ok for YOU to “attack” another poster but you complain when someone else questions you in a similar way. Maybe it’s because you see Very Rusty as a legitimate target being the ge ...[text shortened]... ise your own behaviour while simultaneously vilifying posters like myself who are not in you clique.
    🙄

I'll do you the favor of letting you consider removing your post before I go in and deconstruct your tantrum.

You're welcome.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Aug '20 06:56
    @suzianne saidI'll do you the favor of letting you consider removing your post before I go in and deconstruct your tantrum.
    I’m very happy with it.

Go ahead...
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Aug '20 12:092 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Aug '20 14:382 edits
    @caesar-salad said
    If Rusty really were Canadian, he would say "Sorry" every time he posted. 😉

But I also stand with Rusty even though he's another non-clique independent, because even though some might perceive him to be a pest, he is so consistently good-natured with his frivolity. I know he is capable of anger when crossed, but he shows it very rarely, and from my POV he just never ...[text shortened]... re standing right there 😉 but my ramble was just meant to express my observations and appreciation.
    I gave you thumbs up, completely agree with your assessment, best I've heard so far! 🙂 Yes, I can be a pest, but really don't mean any malice.

I know I can get under folks skins, but you also see where it keep the threads lively. I don't stick with any Clique, as you know I've even had differences with my own clanmates at times. Everyone has their own point of view and is entitled to it in my humble opinion.

Many do not even post in here for fear of the consequences from a small clique. I've had converstaions in my games and in P.M.'s which is why I know this.

A few have the courage to step up like Dive, torunn, and yourself among a few others over the years and speak up. Some just don't care or even bother with the forums at all. As somone said one day some have never been in a forum and just play chess. Have chatted with those people while playing though.

Anyways I can get rather long winded at times so will cut this short with a Thank You!

My thumbs down should start shortly. 🙂

-VR
  5. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    08 Aug '20 14:38
    @ponderable said
    I should really read through a thread before replying to some posts...
    the practical wisdom of those who are experienced is invaluable

especially if it isn't well understood
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Aug '20 15:04
    @very-rusty said
    I gave you thumbs up, completely agree with your assessment, best I've heard so far! 🙂 Yes, I can be a pest, but really don't mean any malice.

I know I can get under folks skins, but you also see where it keep the threads lively. I don't stick with any Clique, as you know I've even had differences with my own clanmates at times. Everyone has their own point of view ...[text shortened]... at times so will cut this short with a Thank You!

-VR
    Oh by the way yes I am a real Canadian! 🙂 Born and raised here!!!

-VR
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Aug '20 02:44
    @very-rusty said

I know I can get under folks skins, but you also see where it keep the threads lively. I don't stick with any Clique, as you know I've even had differences with my own clanmates at times. Everyone has their own point of view ...[text shortened]... at times so will cut this short with a Thank You!

-VR
    😴
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Aug '20 03:11
    @divegeester said
    Rather than “attack” (please note I’m using petewxyz’s understanding of the word) Very Rusty, why don’t you alert his posts and complain to the site administration?

You seem to think that it’s ok for YOU to “attack” another poster but you complain when someone else questions you in a similar way. Maybe it’s because you see Very Rusty as a legitimate target being the ge ...[text shortened]... ise your own behaviour while simultaneously vilifying posters like myself who are not in you clique.
    "Rather than attack... why don't you..."

The First Amendment applies to everyone, even those who don't know what they're talking about. Even you. The task before the rest of us is deciding who is right, and who is full of s---.

"Maybe... if that is the case."

This is how you give the truth your particular brand of short shrift and minimization. You include the gist here, but then you blow it off.

"...and I don't object..."

Oh, but you do.

"...rationalize and legitimize..."

More "blowing it off".

"... villifying posters like myself..."

Again, consider it a public service.

"...who are not in your clique."

Again, you assign, as my motive, the wrong reason, merely to assauge your feelings and your clouded view of your own "morality". By this one phrase, you de-legitimize your entire rant, since what it is based on is mere fabrication. There is a reason you are not in my "clique" and that is your own questionable behavior, not any "lack of principle" on my part. In fact, you are not "in my clique" because of my principles. Your behavior, condensed in this one post you made, is why I differ from you, and why I find you rather odious. It is your holding your "forum combat" techniques, learned from other shady posters on this site, above your own principles, which is what results in the degradation of those same principles, assuming you ever had any.

Now leave me alone and go kick your dog or something, since, you know, you're not in his clique, either.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Aug '20 11:121 edit
    @suzianne said
    "Rather than attack... why don't you..."

The First Amendment applies to everyone, even those who don't know what they're talking about. Even you. The task before the rest of us is deciding who is right, and who is full of s---.

"Maybe... if that is the case."

This is how you give the truth your particular brand of short shrift and minimization. You ...[text shortened]... e alone and go kick your dog or something, since, you know, you're not in his clique, either.
    TLDR.

Basically I think you’re a hypocrite because you attack your legitimate targets such as Very Rusty while stomping around the forums bitching and moaning about the posting of other people whom you don’t like.

That’s it pretty much in a nutshell; your hilarious published fantasies about your life are just a bonus.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Aug '20 17:371 edit
    @divegeester said
    TLDR.

Basically I think you’re a hypocrite because you attack your legitimate targets such as Very Rusty while stomping around the forums bitching and moaning about the posting of other people whom you don’t like.

That’s it pretty much in a nutshell; your hilarious published fantasies about your life are just a bonus.
    "Basically I think you’re a hypocrite because you attack your legitimate targets such as Very Rusty while stomping around the forums bitching and moaning about the posting of other people whom you don’t like."

And yet after a career of you doing this (you know, except for the "legitimate targets" thing), you're the 'hero'? So much for "principles".

And no, I don't think you're a "hypocrite" (I'd really like to know what this word means to you) for it, I just think it makes you typically unpleasant.

By the way, you also should probably look up what "fantasy" means. Unlike you (apparently), I'm a busy person. I don't really have time for "fantasies".
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Aug '20 17:401 edit
    @suzianne said
    😴
    LOL@ "Silly Suzie Q"........you type alot for someone asleep!!!

It does however explain a lot! 😉

-VR
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Aug '20 17:41
    @very-rusty said
    LOL@ "Silly Suzie Q"........you type alot for someone asleep!!!

-VR
    How's it going, "Knee-Jerk" Rusty?
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Aug '20 17:422 edits
    @suzianne said
    How's it going, "Knee-Jerk" Rusty?
    Did you give me a new name Suzie Q? 😉 😛

You obviously can give it but aren't able to take it back and get the moderator to remove it, well two can play that little game Suzie Q!!

-VR
  14. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    10 Aug '20 17:53
    @very-rusty said
    Did you give me a new name Suzie Q? 😉 😛

You obviously can give it but aren't able to take it back and get the moderator to remove it, well two can play that little game Suzie Q!!

-VR
    Rusty really should examine his reflection in the pond scum. His accuracy in self-appraisal requires improvement.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Aug '20 17:54
    @wolfe63 said
    Rusty really should examine his reflection in the pond scum. His accuracy in self-appraisal requires improvement.
    Wolfy should ensure all the brown is off of the end of his nose before showing his face in public places!! 🙂

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree