Entitlement

Entitlement

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Australia

Moves
22 Aug 14

There's a thread in the Help Forum - Thread 160634 - where a nonsub is complaining at some length that the site doesn't provide every feature that he wants, for free.

I often see TV ads offering some luxury or other "because you're worth it" or "because you deserve it".

What is it with this attitude? You deserve what you pay for with money you've earned. That's all. Nothing else.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
22 Aug 14

Originally posted by Kewpie
There's a thread in the Help Forum - Thread 160634 - where a nonsub is complaining at some length that the site doesn't provide every feature that he wants, for free.

I often see TV ads offering some luxury or other "because you're worth it" or "because you deserve it".

What is it with this attitude? You deserve what you pay for with money you've earned. That's all. Nothing else.
look at his 12 game 12 win profile engine springs to mind ban him

Australia

Moves
22 Aug 14

You may be a bit premature with that - he's still provisional and could be a real 1800 player just finding his level. Not that that excuses his attitude.

F

Moves
22 Aug 14

As long as I can read your posts for free, Kewpie, I don't ask for any more.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
22 Aug 14

You may be a bit premature with that - he's still provisional and could be a real 1800 player just finding his level. Not that that excuses his attitude.
I have come across this guy before I have checked his games not one mistake.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
22 Aug 14

with money you've earned
What if I earned nothing but instead got it all from daddy's trust fund?

Moves
22 Aug 14

Non-subs should not get "help".

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
22 Aug 14

Moves
22 Aug 14

The post that was quoted here has been removed
What a sorry state to find yourself in.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
22 Aug 14

Why would I want to better myself? I am perfect already.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
23 Aug 14

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
23 Aug 14

Sounds perfect!

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
25 Aug 14

There is only one @Seitse...

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
25 Aug 14

Originally posted by Ponderable
There is only one @Seitse...
Thank heaven!

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
28 Aug 14

that post made it into recommended posts.

Well done