General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    19 Mar '16 08:18
    Epitaphs for Your Red Hot Pawn Friends

    here lies @coquette:
    "Speak softly and move gently. Take your time. Consider all your options. Make sacrifices. Give to get.
    Be gracious in triumph, and in defeat. Another game, another encounter, may follow."
    ____________________

    she did all that was humanly possible to enhance the civility standards of this worldwide internet website
    and for whatever the reason, it still wasn't enough..........
  2. Subscriberdivegeester
    Racist, apparently
    Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88343
    19 Mar '16 09:40
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]Epitaphs for Your Red Hot Pawn Friends

    here lies @coquette:
    "Speak softly and move gently. Take your time. Consider all your options. Make sacrifices. Give to get.
    Be gracious in triumph, and in defeat. Another game, another encounter, may follow."
    ____________________

    she did all that was humanly possible to enhance the civility standa ...[text shortened]... this worldwide internet website
    and for whatever the reason, it still wasn't enough..........[/b]
    That is quite an epitaph. I never realised coquette did so much for RHP. Can you please give us some examples of coquette doing "all that is humanely possible" so we can all pass on our own gratitude.
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    19 Mar '16 18:34
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    here lies @coquette:
    "Speak softly and move gently. Take your time. Consider all your options. Make sacrifices. Give to get.
    Be gracious in triumph, and in defeat. Another game, another encounter, may follow."
    ____________________

    she did all that was humanly possible to enhance the civility standards of this worldwide internet website
    and for whatever the reason, it still wasn't enough..........
    Sad news. I didn't even know she was sick.
  4. Standard memberptobler
    Patzer
    Canberra
    Joined
    16 Oct '06
    Moves
    10140
    19 Mar '16 19:58
    You sure she's dead? She last moved on the 19th March... I think GB is just thinking of epitaphs for the living for when they die...
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    19 Mar '16 20:27
    Originally posted by ptobler
    You sure she's dead? She last moved on the 19th March... I think GB is just thinking of epitaphs for the living for when they die...
    Thanks, ptobler. Yes, I was "thinking of epitaphs for the living" Red Hot Pawn Members.
    It also occurs to me that the content of our site profiles at the time when we are no longer able to access the internet again
    will remain as our permanent self written epitaph for posterity.
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10323
    20 Mar '16 00:22
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Thanks, ptobler. Yes, I was "thinking of epitaphs for the living" Red Hot Pawn Members.
    It also occurs to me that the content of our site profiles at the time when we are no longer able to access the internet again
    will remain as our permanent self written epitaph for posterity.
    you're one creepy old dude.
  7. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    20 Mar '16 00:481 edit
    Here lies @ketchuplover. Moved by his acceptance of mustard, condiments all over ended the discord and live in unity.
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    20 Mar '16 02:27
    About @Mathurine:"Last moved 1675 days 9 hours and 56 minutes ago"

    "I have decided to leave the site for an indefinite period. I have really not been terribly well of late,
    and have also had a change of job that doesn’t allow me free Internet access during the day..."
  9. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29872
    20 Mar '16 02:52
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Epitaphs for Your Red Hot Pawn Friends
    So for the purposes of this thread, you actually want contributors to imagine certain members of this message board are dead and then copy paste their profile messages here and pretend these words are their epitaphs?
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    20 Mar '16 03:561 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    So for the purposes of this thread, you actually want contributors to imagine certain members of this message board are dead and then copy paste their profile messages here and pretend these words are their epitaphs?
    Saturday, March 19, The Year of Our Lord 2016
    "Here lies @FMF, "The Inquisitor": DOB and DOD unknown."
    ~The RHP General Forum Pathologist & Grave Digger
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  11. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29872
    20 Mar '16 04:39
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Saturday, March 19, The Year of Our Lord 2016
    "Here lies @FMF, "The Inquisitor": DOB and DOD unknown."
    ~The RHP General Forum Pathologist & Grave Digger
    So you are imagining that I'm dead?
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35782
    20 Mar '16 05:55
    Originally posted by FMF
    So you are imagining that I'm dead?
    You're gonna have to spin it a lot harder than that to get the effect you're looking for.
  13. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29872
    20 Mar '16 05:59
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You're gonna have to spin it a lot harder than that to get the effect you're looking for.
    Do you not know what an "epitaph" is?
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35782
    20 Mar '16 06:06
    Originally posted by FMF
    Do you not know what an "epitaph" is?
    I'm wondering how you got that from what I typed.

    My point (for the slow) is that imagining you were dead is really not that high on anyone's list of things to criminalize people over, so you're just gonna have to try a lot harder if you want to use this to demonize GB again. Savvy?
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    20 Mar '16 06:12
    Originally posted by Trev33
    you're one creepy old dude.
    @Trev33

    Obituary: "Today i saw a face i'd never seen before, it looked like a cartoon drawing from a comic i used to buy as a child. The body was a mystery, was his arms folded or was that a gun he was carrying?" And the next day the local coroner determined that the "body" was in fact Trev33's.

    Epitaph: "We'll always remember you fondly" ~Your many online friends since "09 Jan '08".....
Back to Top