Moves
    28 Oct '21 09:56
    Let’s talk about football then… 😁
  2. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 13:31
    @divegeester said
    I have always found your inability to be honest when under pressure quite fascinating. But let’s just be clear about whether this is turning into a “dive thread” or “Relentless Pete” thread.

You made a snarky comment about Reese James and that’s absolutely fine of course. But then you tried to make out it was a “genuine compliment”, I.e. that you were staking your sin ...[text shortened]... I’m a bit twisted like that you see.

Just hold your hands up and be honest and I’ll leave you be.
    I would doubt you've always found your way home.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 14:00
    @relentless-red said
    I would doubt you've always found your way home.
    Give em another “genuine compliment” about Chelsea, Tuchel or especially Reece James 😉
  4. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 19:19
    Wycombe are doing well.......sorry i forgot that the leagues outside the EPL are considered irrelevant
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 21:48
    @wycombe-al said
    Wycombe are doing well.......sorry i forgot that the leagues outside the EPL are considered irrelevant
    They aren’t.
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    30 Oct '21 00:01
    @divegeester said
    They aren’t.
    Yeah the championship has some relevance in May when they’re deciding who’s going up to the EPL.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Oct '21 08:392 edits
    EPL this weekend.

And the big story is of course Manchester United and their Board’s “stick or twist” dilemma with their club head coach Ole Gunnar Solskjær ~ ubiquitous nice guy and player legend from the glory days of Beckham et al, but ever so slightly dull, very uninspiring and already half way down the plank.

For those not in the know, but would like to be … The dilemma for the Man Utd Board is that Ole needs to be replaced but they want to appear loyal to a true Red Devil player and need some good Pr with the fans after the Super League fiasco.

He (Ole) has done a tidy upbeat job transitioning from the dour, miserable and lost-his-way Jose Mourinho’s days but is clearly so far out of his depth coaching wise that all the “neutrals”, if there are such creatures when it come to “bloody Man U”, actually want him to remain in role so as to ensure an continued demise in the club’s results and fortunes. Whereas a new zippy-delux manager would turn the club around.

Today Manchester United visit Totenham Hotspur and it will be a finger-licking spectacle off of the back of their home 0-5 drubbing by arch-rivals Liverpool last weekend.

Gotta love football!
  8. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    30 Oct '21 09:30
    @divegeester said
    EPL this weekend.

And the big story is of course Manchester United and their Board’s “stick or twist” dilemma with their club head coach Ole Gunnar Solskjær ~ ubiquitous nice guy and player legend from the glory days of Beckham et al, but ever so slightly dull, very uninspiring and already half way down the plank.

For those not in the know, but would like to be … ...[text shortened]... the back of their home 0-5 drubbing by arch-rivals Liverpool last weekend.

Gotta love football!
    I read that Ole had spent £400m on players.
    Seems an almost unbelievable amount.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Oct '21 09:38
    @the-gravedigger said
    I read that Ole had spent £400m on players.
    Seems an almost unbelievable amount.
    I don’t think they are playing for him.

Pogba got himself sent of last week imo; his body language and smug facial expression as he walked off the pitch told a story I thought.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Oct '21 18:01
    Christiano Rolando is an exquisite footballer.

Spurs 0 - 2 Man Utd
    73 minutes
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    30 Oct '21 18:07
    @divegeester said
    Christiano Rolando is an exquisite footballer.

Spurs 0 - 2 Man Utd
    73 minutes
    He really is, almost as food as reese James 😱
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Oct '21 18:52
    @trev33 said
    He really is, almost as food as reese James 😱
    Reese James is probably emerging as the best wing back in England for a generation.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Oct '21 18:53
    Liverpool managed a draw today, probably Reece James’ fault.

Who knows.
  14. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    30 Oct '21 19:08
    @divegeester said
    Liverpool managed a draw today, probably Reece James’ fault.

Who knows.
    Draw after 2.0 up. Lack of game management. Midfield wide open. No respect to opposition again, no ruthless determination to hold on to a lead. I tried to tell a halfwit in GF that his team were showing that and we weren't, but he couldn't understand. The only way is up.

When you walk through a storm..
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Oct '21 21:55
    @relentless-red said
    I tried to tell a halfwit in GF that his team were showing that and we weren't, but he couldn't understand.
    Err, no you didn’t double down boy.

What you did was sneer at Reece James for time wasting, try to pass it of as a “genuine compliment” and then accuse me of deliberately misunderstanding you. Now you’re trying to feign some criticism at your own team and using that to cover your sneer at James.

You’re lying little toad Pete.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree