General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    surviving
    Covid-19
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    48729
    22 Apr '16 04:28
    Daily Mail has a story about the EU Rules on defining what is a male goose?
    True or just PROPAGANDA?
  2. SubscriberFMF
    Studying God figures
    Human Condition East
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30003
    22 Apr '16 05:00
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Daily Mail has a story about the EU Rules on defining what is a male goose?
    True or just PROPAGANDA?
    Sounds like one of those Boris "whodey" Johnson lies that he was famous for when he was a journalist.
  3. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    61924
    22 Apr '16 08:34
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Daily Mail has a story about the EU Rules on defining what is a male goose?
    True or just PROPAGANDA?
    Yes. The EU does.
    Well, not actually the EU. It's the Oxford dictionary to be exact. And its a gander.
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    22 Apr '16 08:50
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Yes. The EU does.
    Well, not actually the EU. It's the Oxford dictionary to be exact. And its a gander.
    Are you alive?!?! YOU ARE!!
  5. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    61924
    22 Apr '16 11:31
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Are you alive?!?! YOU ARE!!
    Alive is an exaggeration. Crawling around eating kebab off saw-dusted floors...

    But you know me... whenever there's a chance of a political comedy coming true, I rear my ugly head.
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    561812
    22 Apr '16 11:561 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Daily Mail has a story about the EU Rules on defining what is a male goose?
    True or just PROPAGANDA?
    A proper gander is a male goose I would venture to say.
  7. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    22 Apr '16 13:01
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Alive is an exaggeration. Crawling around eating kebab off saw-dusted floors...

    But you know me... whenever there's a chance of a political comedy coming true, I rear my ugly head.
    You and I should volunteer to fight in Syria, man. Nobody will
    miss us, we get to shoot guns, and surely the ladies are at hand.
  8. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    161009
    22 Apr '16 14:27
    Originally posted by Seitse
    You and I should volunteer to fight in Syria, man. Nobody will
    miss us, we get to shoot guns, and surely the ladies are at hand.
    those pictures they showed you of the "ladies" you will have access to are in reality merely the camel's toe...
    the ole bait and switcheroo...
  9. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    22 Apr '16 14:42
    Originally posted by rookie54
    switcheroo...
    Is it a trap?!?!
Back to Top