1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    29 Jan '17 00:46
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Fake news about fake news!

Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, doesn't it?
    Someday--- maybe--- you'll pull your head out of your ass and realize how much crap you've been swimming in.

Until then, sweet dreams.
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    29 Jan '17 00:55
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Someday--- maybe--- you'll pull your head out of your ass and realize how much crap you've been swimming in.

Until then, sweet dreams.
    Do you feel so insecure that you have to resort to insults?
  3. Joined
    01 Apr '05
    Moves
    29 Jan '17 04:581 edit
    I'm gonna print this thread out and frame it.
    Some of these insults are exquisite. It's comic genius - great stuff!!
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jan '17 16:032 edits
    That's your problem: you wouldn't know treason if it slapped you across your flabby ass cheeks.
    Treason is what NASA has been doing for the last five decades, lying to the American public [b]who funds their duplicity
    hosting hoax events and describing reality in unreal terms.
    But it's all coming to an inglorious end, my flabby ass cheek friend.
    Soon ...[text shortened]... cle,' and then a bit more rubbing just for general purposes, you inflexible small-minded cretin.[/b]
    I guess they must have been fooling thousands of engineers and technicians like me who worked on Apollo (tracking and timing) Imagine that, thousands of people like me who were actually there doing that work, all duped and we didn't know it. All that working electronics faked. Like the time in my Apollo training I had to aim a student radio dish, a small one only 20 feet in diameter, at Mars, which I had to find where Mars was in the sky and then aim the antenna at Mars where an orbiter was beaming signals back to Earth, and I was able to input the correct frequency after finding Mars and then having sync lock come up on my panel. I had successfully linked to a Mars probe 100 million miles away, that probe had a 5 watt transmitter and all I could think of was, wow, I am linked in a student exercise to a probe orbiting Mars and that transmitter had only the power of a CB radio. I guess all that was done by a hidden suit in an upstairs office just to fool all those Apollo students.

You need professional help, you are so sick in the head you can't see the real world.
  5. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    29 Jan '17 17:29
    Told you the meltdown would be epic.

Give the old man some xanax.
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    29 Jan '17 18:30
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Do you feel so insecure that you have to resort to insults?
    Insecure?
    Surely you jest!
    Think about what you're suggesting, Hand.
    Anyone who suggests the moon landings were a hoax and/or the earth is not a globe is knowingly exposing themselves to ridicule and derision on the part of the general populace.
    If a person doesn't know they will be subject to such condemnation, they're an idiot in the first place and all that follows can be discounted on that fact alone.
    But a person who is cognizant of the censure yet speaks up on the basis of their research and analysis nonetheless?
    That isn't insecure in the least; that is courage.

What I have done (in a minimalist manner) is highlight but a few of the issues which contradict the moon landing and/or the globe earth model.
    Folks herein have offered counter information unrelated, or claimed refutation which, under closer scrutiny, fails to stand against the claims so stated.
    For brevity's sake, I won't launch into those issues here, but suffice to say, the argument isn't one of broad generalizations (e.g., the government lies all the time, ergo NASA is a lie) or non sequitur, therefore the only argument against the claims has been necessarily reduced to ad hominem.
    Knowing full well such results would arise, between a person secure in their self-evaluation or unsure of the same, which of these two types is more likely to raise these types of issues on a website populated by people who take immense pride in their cognitive abilities and critical thinking?

The insults, therefore, do not arise from a diminutive self-worth, but rather from a general impatience and, quite frankly, a laziness to engage someone whose Lilliputian intellect and defective curiosity have conspired to render them boring, simple.
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    29 Jan '17 18:35
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I guess they must have been fooling thousands of engineers and technicians like me who worked on Apollo (tracking and timing) Imagine that, thousands of people like me who were actually there doing that work, all duped and we didn't know it. All that working electronics faked. Like the time in my Apollo training I had to aim a student radio dish, a small on ...[text shortened]... dents.

You need professional help, you are so sick in the head you can't see the real world.
    I guess they must have been fooling thousands of engineers and technicians like me who worked on Apollo (tracking and timing)
    Apparently.

I guess all that was done by a hidden suit in an upstairs office just to fool all those Apollo students.
    Think outside your lunar module, Buzz Lightyear.
    Pretend they had to keep the whole thing a secret.
    How many people would really need to know?
    Like, what if the country were building a really, really big bomb that required thousands of people to work on it, but they couldn't let our enemies get any wind of it--- at all, not even a whiff--- and yet they know people will talk.
    How could they possibly pull off something of that magnitude without the cat getting out of the bag?
    Seems impossible, huh!
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jan '17 23:36
    [b]I guess they must have been fooling thousands of engineers and technicians like me who worked on Apollo (tracking and timing)
    Apparently.

I guess all that was done by a hidden suit in an upstairs office just to fool all those Apollo students.
    Pretend they had to keep the whole thin ...[text shortened]... off something of that magnitude without the cat getting out of the bag?
    Seems impossible, huh![/b]
    Like totally impossible you traitor. You seem to forget the US is not the only space faring nation like I have said before you better include them in your traitorous lies to be consistent. They HAVE to be in on the vast international conspiracy like the dude upstairs in the secret office watching my every move making me just THINK I had locked on to a unknownst to me nonexisting Mars probe. You make me sick, I mean really sick to my stomach just thinking about that ragged pile of spaghetti you call a brain.
  9. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    29 Jan '17 23:451 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Like totally impossible you traitor. You seem to forget the US is not the only space faring nation like I have said before you better include them in your traitorous lies to be consistent. They HAVE to be in on the vast international conspiracy like the dude upstairs in the secret office watching my every move making me just THINK I had locked on to a unkno ...[text shortened]... an really sick to my stomach just thinking about that ragged pile of spaghetti you call a brain.
    Okay, no dice, eh?
    Wanna play rough, do ya?

Ever hear of a little government military thang called (ominous music) "The Manhattan Project"?
    (And no: this wasn't the precursor to "The Alan Parsons Project" so don't go down that road... )

P.S.
    I forgot what you found about China's space faring program and what they said about any previous landings?
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Jan '17 03:162 edits
    Okay, no dice, eh?
    Wanna play rough, do ya?

Ever hear of a little government military thang called (ominous music) "The [b]Manhattan
    Project"?
    (And no: this wasn't the precursor to "The Alan Parsons Project" so don't go down that road... )

P.S.
    I forgot what you found about China's space faring program and what they said about any previous landings?[/b]
    Surley you jest. The frigging manhattan project? WW2 shyte you are bringing up now? Gee, Top secret. Perhaps, since it was WW2, they didn't oh I don't know, want the frigging Germans to learn about it? They tried, lord knows the Germans tried but couldn't get the hang of all the explosives diving into the center of the Plutonium or uranium all at once within microseconds but the Americans did it and the bombing of Hiroshima had nothing to do with WW2, it was a message to the Soviet Union. Of course, the Soviets had very good scientists too and before long, wham, the fusion bomb was made. You brought up this old shyte why?

Are you on crack cocaine or something? You really think there are no secret projects?

And NASA is one of those so-called secrets? Boy you really hung out the big guns there.

Jesus, get a life, or go back to the soap box at the rest home bothering the other patients with your lies.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Jan '17 03:292 edits
    [b]I guess they must have been fooling thousands of engineers and technicians like me who worked on Apollo (tracking and timing)
    Apparently.

Pretend they had to keep the whole thin ...[text shortened]... off something of that magnitude without the cat getting out of the bag?
    Seems impossible, huh![/b]
    You absolute shiithead, perhaps in your infantile mind you might think of the cost of faking it V the cost of just biting the bullet and actually going to the moon. They did not have fancy graphics projectors or software back then. I know very well, I worked on those early computers, they had a hard time even getting shyte to a screen much less make accurate predictive movies faked of moon landing and getting all the physics right in an era when computers were all, the best of them, TTL logic, google it if that is too much for you to comprehend. Separate chips that did stuff like integration, differentiation and other stuff like amplifiers and differential amps, all for analog computers.

One of my jobs early on was to hard wire an analog computer, google it numb one, that after soldering about 400 wires from point to point on a large wire board, that became the program for an analog computer and in the case I was working on, it allowed you to see if when one of the early satellites spins in orbit, the crap dangling inside, say a piece at zero degrees and another piece twice the weight at 90 degrees and something another mass at 120 degrees, all that stuff run on the analog computer to see if it would spin without wobbling. That was ONE frigging analog program you dodo.

Then they made a great breakthrough with an engineer named Horst Schlingloff who managed to match one of the early hard frame digital computers to control the analog computers so now a programmer could just make up a bunch, BIG bunch of punched cards, no more wiring hundreds of contacts together, yea, and the digital controlled the analog, which did stuff hundreds of times faster than the piss poor digital main frames of that day. And you think they had the stuff to FAKE a frigging moon landing. What a laugh. Of course you were not there and saw the pathetic state of computers in 68,69,70 and thereabouts. I DID. I saw the very first single board computer that did what an entire main frame did. It had the pretentious name of NOVA. Of course that wasn't much compared to today, my cell phone is maybe a million times faster than those computers that a commodore 64 would put to shame, and that is the kind of thing they had onboard Apollo. Jesus you make me want to throw up in your face you are so stupid. Fake a moon landing what a laugh. It was easier, FAR easier just to get to the frigging moon and get it over with than any notion of fakery.

Your pathetic paranoia knows no bounds.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree