General Forum

General Forum

  1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10321
    03 Jan '14 15:51
    No subs allowed.

    Now we get to say what we REALLY think about those pesky subs.
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    03 Jan '14 16:03
    Originally posted by Trev33
    No subs allowed.

    Now we get to say what we REALLY think about those pesky subs.
    I like to call them the 1%
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    03 Jan '14 16:18
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I like to call them the 1%
    ...the classy, cutting-edge, extraordinary 1%.
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    03 Jan '14 16:21
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    ...the classy, cutting-edge, extraordinary 1%.
    I'll give you classy and maybe even extraordinary. But cutting-edge?
  5. In your face
    Joined
    21 Aug '04
    Moves
    55993
    03 Jan '14 16:22
    Originally posted by Trev33
    No subs allowed.

    Now we get to say what we REALLY think about those pesky subs.
    Try keeping us out. Meh!
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97164
    03 Jan '14 20:54
    Seems a U-boat or two have infiltrated the convoy.
  7. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    6788
    03 Jan '14 20:57
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Seems a U-boat or two have infiltrated the convoy.
    What's it like, Stees, do you get a lot of ads?
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10321
    03 Jan '14 21:02
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Seems a U-boat or two have infiltrated the convoy.
    You were the non-sub scum defense sectary 🙁
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97164
    03 Jan '14 21:04
    Originally posted by Trev33
    You were the non-sub scum defense sectary 🙁
    Does this mean I have to commit Hari-Kari?😲
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97164
    03 Jan '14 21:05
    Originally posted by JS357
    What's it like, Stees, do you get a lot of ads?
    I really don't notice them unless they are "provocative".
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10321
    03 Jan '14 21:14
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Does this mean I have to commit Hari-Kari?😲
    It means you get to sit back while sipping wine and telling the rest of us what to do.
  12. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97164
    03 Jan '14 21:22
    Originally posted by Trev33
    It means you get to sit back while sipping wine and telling the rest of us what to do.
    Hey I'm in for that. Do you or should I say, the non-sub scum clique, provide the wine. "Yo Horito put away my sword I won't be needing it and while you're at it please bring out my white suit, it's relaxation time." Anyway Trev, if that's your real name, please no rosé wines, I prefer very dry reds.
  13. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10321
    03 Jan '14 21:45
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Hey I'm in for that. Do you or should I say, the non-sub scum clique, provide the wine. "Yo Horito put away my sword I won't be needing it and while you're at it please bring out my white suit, it's relaxation time." Anyway Trev, if that's your real name, please no rosé wines, I prefer very dry reds.
    Is Melbec ok? Came from the vines of Mendoza in Argentina. They're not good at a lot of thing but they make good red wine.

    My real name is Boris Johnson.
  14. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97164
    03 Jan '14 22:02
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Is Melbec ok? Came from the vines of Mendoza in Argentina. They're not good at a lot of thing but they make good red wine.

    My real name is Boris Johnson.
    On a serious note I do enjoy Argentinian wines so yes that'd be lovely. Now back to the silliness...from the pics I've seen of you I'd say Karloff.
  15. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526188
    21 Jan '14 13:13
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Seems a U-boat or two have infiltrated the convoy.
    Well spotted, sir.

    What now? Waterbomb them?
Back to Top